|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Material:42% Combed Cotton, 48% wool, 10% Rayon
- PLEASE NOTE:They are thick but not overly so,just the right thickness for comfort and warmth with boots, loafers or sneakers.Thick enough to keep your feet warm in winter
- Size: 24cm~28cm(CN) ; 38~46(EU) ; 6.5~10.5(US) ; 5.5~9.5(UK)
- Vintage and trendy design,restyle you from the bottom and out,These wool socks feature stylish patterns and vibrant colors that will put a fun finishing touch on your outfits
- Machine Wash/Perfect gifts for any occasion - send them for birthdays, Christmas, or to show your appreciation on Mother's day
- FULL REFUND GUARANTEE: We only develop products that were carefully tested - Buy the best with confidence - complete customer service gives you comfortable purchase experience, we would make a full refund with no question asked.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YANNIK specialized in socks and Scarves,Always uphold the "quality, integrity and
pragmatic, motivated, service-oriented" business philosophy, and applies the company's
management and operating among. The face of fierce competition, the company system is
constantly being improved, relying on science and technology, continuously improve the
technology content of products sold, for society, customers and companies to create a
higher market value. Our aim is: "in good faith with the service and in exchange for your trust and support,
mutual benefit and create win-win!"
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01K1LS5K4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Something to note: the cuff is a bit on the thick side, and compared to another set of similar socks by a different brand that was delivered the same day, these are a touch thicker. I bought these to be my "first thing out of bed" sock; I work in a home office and start super early, and some days I don't have time to shower first, but throwing on a pair of simple and warm socks, along with leggings keeps me warm enough until I have a chance to shower. I am not planning to wear these with true shoes, just slide on clogs.
The only real challenge I have is that I wear a women's 9.5, and I have the type of foot where the middle toe is slightly longer than big toe. These socks aren't completely too small, but they are on the small side enough that they feel a bit tight. Not uncomfortably so, but I am definitely aware of them in a way I'm not when I was a sock that is sized as 8-12 or 9-11. It's a shame these are one size only. If you have very sensitive larger feet this might be a deal breaker for you. When I washed and dried the socks they appeared to shrink a ton, enough that I was worried. But they quickly stretch.
One thing to note is that these socks arrive nicely packaged and they have a powerfully strong chemical smell when you unwrap them. I had to wash them 3 times in a row to make a dent in that odor.
I know I might sound lackluster and I don't mean to: did I mention the awesome price point? They are soft enough, warm enough, and the patterns are truly vibrant and cute. I could have done far worse shopping locally.