Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Waterproof / Thinsulate Lined Ski Glove Black, Medium
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on March 4, 2013
I was under the impression from the other reviews that these gloves would work in the snow. I took them with me on a snowboarding trip, and my fingers were soaked after 20 minutes. Keep in mind, this is only from picking up the snowboard, brushing snow off the bindings, and tightening the bindings. I can also say that the quality of the gloves is pretty bad too. When I put on the gloves for the first time, I could see the seams of the material stretch and expose the thread from underneath. It definitely looks like these gloves won't survive more than a couple uses. I contacted customer service and explained how unhappy I was about the gloves not being waterproof and I'm sending them back. I don't know why there are so many reviews that say that they are waterproof....

Don't waste your money of these!
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2011
I bought these for a tubing trip with friends. They kept my hands warm and dry the entire 3 hours out (which is saying a lot because my hands get cold quite easily). They're a bit bulky, so I wouldn't use them to work on a car or anything. The price was right, and they're probably the best outdoor adventure gloves I've purchased.
on November 29, 2013
These are beautifully made, warm and WATERPROOFED ( I held them under a faucet to check because I've never been able to find good water proof gloves). And they are nice!
on February 6, 2015
They're not waterproof! After about an hour using them for snowboarding they were waterlogged and hands were cold the rest of the day. They're also difficult to dry out, and difficult to take on and off because the inner lining is only connected to the outer lining around the cuff.
on January 8, 2015
Purchased this item for a snowboarding trip. They are warm, but NOT WATERPROOF! Would not purchase again.
on March 2, 2013
I bought these gloves because they were cheap. They work great. Great skii gloves. I need to write six more words
on January 17, 2014
I looked in our local stores and could not find these. They keep my hands toasty and dry when shoveling or cleaning off my truck. Before I got them, I could shovel maybe a foot and have to go in the house and warm my hands. No more. I am warm and dry, no matter what I am doing with these. Thank You for carrying them.
on December 18, 2013
For the price, I thought these gloves are great! I played in the snow for two hours and was warm and dry.
on February 5, 2015
I'm not sure if it was water getting in or just sweat from my hands shoveling at a rapid pace for about an hour -- but the insides were soaked. It took almost 2 days next to the radiator to dry them out - blech! Seem to be ok for one event use but don't depend on these as your only gloves for a day/weekend of activity.
on January 27, 2015
Don't think the gloves are waterproof. I wore this pair during my second skiing trip. I fell and sweated a lot on the first day and the gloves got wet inside out. When I put them on the next day, the inside was still wet. I had to wear them wet the second day and remembered to blow dry the inside the following day.