Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on January 21, 2016
I love my Wellies! Every time I wear them I get compliments.

I believe the bad reviews are from people who have never owned/worn rain boots before. These fit exactly like every other rain boot I've ever worn. I wear a size 8 and that's what I got. Yes, they are roomier than a normal boot/shoe but ALL rain boots fit like that. Best example I can give is how Crocs fit.

As for the reviewer that said the calves were too small they must be either really overweight or a bodybuilder because I'm muscular, have always had large calves, and these have plenty of room with the strap buckle cinched all the way down. If you need more room then let the strap out on the sides.

These are rubber boots so, yes, there is a slight rubber smell but it's not so strong you notice it unless your nose is really close to them. How often does that happen when wearing them?

For ultimate comfort I suggest using gel inserts. I do this with all of my boots. Wear a nice thick sock and you can wear these all day with no problem.

If you're not wearing tights, leggings, or tucked in jeans you can get some rubbing on the calves but letting out that strap should help with that. Again, this is typical of all rain boots but these are better than others I've worn.

I will probably buy another pair from this vendor in a different color.
on February 23, 2016
Very cute rain boots! I ordered a size up (I got size 8) for thick sock issues, now I wish I didn't. So, they will be true to size, even with thick socks. I wear a lot of black and gray gym pants/leggings, so I wanted something that would be cute and stylish with them. Super cute combo, even in the pouring rain! I like the gridded bottoms for no slip and sliding. And I like the thickness of the rubber
on July 12, 2014
Purchased these for my mom who looks cute at her ripe ol' age of 90!
Wore these with her grey London Fog trench coat ....... loooooking good!
The nice feature is the tapered toe area not just another round toed golassshy rain boot.

NVJJ
on April 6, 2014
I read a lot of the reviews about this product and noticed that quite a few people had problems with the sizing. I took a chance and ordered my regular shoe size. Lo and behold, the boots fit! It wasn't tight in the calf, or too big or too small. I guess I was one of the lucky ones! The only downfall is the strong odor. I've had it for 5 months now and the odor is not as strong, but it still smells. It helped to put it outside and air it out.
on March 21, 2014
My wife really liked these boots! We never noticed an issue with an off-putting smell. They are heavy. My wife wears a size 6 usually, I went ahead and got a 7 after reading other peoples reviews. They fit perfect.
on September 28, 2016
The boots are awesome. They are comfortable they keep your feet warm and dry. The only issue I had was that they ran a little big I initially got a 7 but in order for them to fit in had to wear multiple pairs of Socks. I wear a size 7 and had to go down a size for them to fit properly.
on September 15, 2016
Wife got this for her Alaska trip, she loved it and used it to hike the icy mountains.
on March 7, 2016
I bought these boots as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She has probably only worn them 10 times and one of them split.
review image
on September 29, 2015
Funny cause since I live in California where it NEVER RAINS, I have still not worn these! Let's pray for rain all together! Nice stylish boots for a great price! True to size!
on August 7, 2013
I ordered a size 7 and they were about to small. one boot hurts my ankle after iv worn them a while. iv used them a few times in water and so far they haven't leaked. im hoping they may stretch a tad bit because i don't like the way their skin tight, i was hoping to tuck my jeans down into them but thats going to be a tough fit. i am hoping they last a while and dont tare as iv seen other people's boots have.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.