Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,044 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,087 reviews
on October 4, 2016
EXTREMELY large for me. I normally wear an 8.5 - 9 and ordered a size 9, There is a good inch and a half of space between my big toe and the tip of the boot, and they are wide too. If they were just a bit too big, I would keep and wear liners and heavy socks, but there is just no way to salvage them. They are really cute, but unfortunately they have to go back.
on February 16, 2016
These are definitely good quality boots. The length is fine. I have larger calves but they fit me adequately in that area. However, on the outside of both sides of my feet, the boots cut in (almost like they are on the wrong foot). I would consider returning for a 6.5 but they appear to only come in half sizes. I'm typically fine w/ reg width shoes but sometimes shoes are too narrow for me. If you have very narrow feet this may not bother you at all. I'm hoping I'll just tough it out and make it work since it isn't super uncomfortable and they are very cute.
on March 17, 2015
amazing rain boot and quality. It was just to tight around my calf so i could not wear jeans with them. I love them but i have to return them. i ordered a size nine and i have calf muscles but not large ones. so im not sure why they made them so tight on top.
on January 23, 2017
Great boots for all of the sudden bad weather we have been having in NYC this winter. They are light enough to carry in anticipation of late day wet weather, yet they are resilient and waterproof. The also look nice under pants and are not the bulky "galoshes" of yesteryear.
on January 24, 2017
These rain boots fit better than expected! I often have trouble pulling boots over my calves. I am able to slip into these boots easily!
on July 23, 2015
These rain boots are adorable! I have been wanting a pair for a long time and wanted them to be cute without being 'little girl like'. These are perfect! My only issue is that even though I wear a size 8 in boots this size 8 is about half a size too big. Hopefully when wearing them with thick socks they will be just right!
Love them!
on February 17, 2014
It has been raining and sleeting here, my boots have kept my feet and bottom of my pants dry. O would recommend these boots to every one.
on January 21, 2017
The boots are super cute, and meet their purposes. They are 16" wide at the calf, and while they have something to open them wider, they don't really get wider. So, if you have wide calfs you can wear them, but probably can't put warmers or pants in.
on October 21, 2015
Absolute junk! These boots came apart at the toe less than a month after we purchased them. Purchased for our daughter who wore only a few times. Now we have duct taped around the entire base of the foot to keep the sole attached. Go to your local Tractor Supply and buy a quality pair from a company who will stand by there product. So very disappointed. Cheap Chinese junk!
on March 13, 2014
I wanted a wellie to tuck my jeans into and these do that. the gusset is on the out side of the boot as expected. Ordered up by half a size. Walks great. I wear crew socks. appear to be made well. Love the leopard.