Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 203 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on September 30, 2011
I have had this watch for five months and it is perfect for me. Very pretty. I am not very good with jewelry and if it is something expensive it has to fit perfectly and be comfortable and versatile enough stay on no matter what or where - shower, bed, sports. Everything. If I have to take anything off and on, I will lose it, guaranteed. So, this watch is great because the gold, silver and "diamond" facade dresses up or down and looks good with all of my other jewelry. The face is small and doesn't catch on anything. It has been in the shower, lake, pool, tennis court, gym and more with me. As another reviewer mentioned, the band of this watch runs big - I could have worn it on my ankle when it arrived. The jeweler took all of the removable links off. My wrist is smaller than average but not the world's smallest. The only function I would wish for would be a lighted face for nighttime viewing, but other than that, this watch is great and I was happy about the price I paid on Amazon.

UPDATE: I have now had this watch for about 2 and a half years. Still has beautiful shine and just the right amount of glitter. As I stated before, I wear it all day, during sports, in the shower, etc. so it has had its share of abuse. I have changed out the battery once at a jewelry store. It still looks great. I notice the price has even gone down since I bought it. This watch has been a great value for me and I would buy another invicta if this one ever gives out.

Update 2: Now I have had it for over four years. I still love it. I still wear it all the time, for sports, swimming, everything. A few of the crystals have fallen out from the band part of the watch but it is hardly noticeable. The crystals around the face are all there. Thinking about purchasing another as a backup in case this one ever breaks but it is still going strong and very pretty.
on February 22, 2016
I have never been a watch person, but recently, I had a bulova watch, similar to this, which converted me. Unfortunately, cracked, and even after replacing the face cracked again. It was not waterproof, and yet I swam with it for a few years no problem.

This time, I set my search off for something that really is suitable for swimming--not just a splash--and this watch is the ticket. It looks beautiful--I've received many compliments. It also looks more expensive than it was--does not look cheap at all.

Overall I am very happy with it so far!!
review image
on June 5, 2013
I just bought this watch after much on line shopping and am totally pleased with the watch. The band is long and will require some adjustment but at the same time it is good for women with larger wrists that usually have a hard time finding a comfortable band.
Face is beautiful. Easy to read. The watch looks casual and dressy at the same time. My only problem is trying to access Invicata on line for the registration and extended warranty. Their home page appears but you cannot interact or register the watch. I have tried several times. I think this is important for Amazon to know and probably communicate with Invicta.
on February 10, 2016
I love the flexibility of a gold and silver tone watch. The high end price is probably oversyayed, but this is good watch for $80. It's actually the second wildflowers watch I've ordered. The last wasn't waterproof as advertised and died after 1 year of hand washing type exposure to water. It was cheaper to replace than repair. My big criticism is the band is huge. My jeweler took out all adjustable links and it still is very loose. It fits like a loose bracelet not a watch. I won't buy another due to the inconsistencies. Buy this time around price outweighed getting exactly what I want.
on January 18, 2014
If you have a small wrist, it's likely that almost all the watches on the market are way too big for you. The trend is toward larger watches, but the larger watches can look silly and clunky on a smaller wrist. If you look for watches with smaller faces, most of the time they're so small that you can't even read the time. They also have that 1980s quality. However, this watch is modern and feminine, and the time is easy to read with the number markers.

I had all the extra links removed, and this watch is about as small as I would want to go on a watch. However, with that said, I must say that this watch is gorgeous. The small links allow it to fit comfortably, and the multi-tone quality is amazing. You really should buy this watch!
on November 27, 2013
The advertised photo doesn't do the product justice. A very sharp woman's watch. Brilliant color contrast, in a compact package.
on December 15, 2010
I love this watch! I can wear it in the shower, and it looks great. I have already received many compliments on the watch. Sizing (at an expensive jeweler) cost only $15. With regard to that, I have a small wrist, and they removed 3 of the 4 removable links.
on March 20, 2017
It was the wife's birthday present, and she was pleased. I thought it was a very nice looking woman' watch. As far as how well it will function over time, we will see.
on March 27, 2017
Great little everyday watch. Looks more expensive then it is.
on February 24, 2017