Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 14, 2013
Never know what you're gonna get when you order but this is PERFECT and much better then I thought it could be and so comfy! Im 5'8" and 150lbs and it comes to the inseam of my pants. I ordered a Large and its a perfect size. Lots of length and SO comfy! I would rather wear one of these everyday instead of wearing a bra. ha ha. It doesnt have that rubbery band under the bra line, just a thick soft band that you dont even notice. I am nursing and the top is loose enough to lower in order to nurse but Im not tugging to keep it up either. I want one of each color. Great purchase!
on August 26, 2013
This is very cute and it IS long, but it's pretty thin. If you've got *any* belly fat, rolls etc, it will show. I am a medium and I ordered a medium but it is too tight for me, so I will order a large. If you are a "skinny" medium, the medium will probably fit ok, but if you're like me (5'6 135lbs) with a little belly fat, I'd order up. Otherwise, it's a decent tank top for the money, especially if you want a long one cause it's definitly long.
on August 8, 2014
I wear this under my clothes to smooth out any bulges - I am a little overweight. But I feel very sexy in this little item even though it is under my clothes! I am rather large busted but gives me enough support without a bra. It also is long and covers my butt. It gives a nice layered look without being too bulky. The only downside is that the fabric is rather fragile because of the thinness so I don't expect it will last very long.
on February 7, 2014
These are perfect for my daily wardrobe AND workout clothes.

They are very long, to a few inches past the crotch and down the thigh. May or may not cover your whole butt depending on how big it is. I love the long tunic look, and these are the best option for layering and covering the back gap that always appears between shirt and pants.

These tanks also fit tight enough that i could go upside-down doing acrobatics and they would not fall and show my stomach, they stay down! They're starting to get a little looser after a few washings but still pretty good.

I'll probably buy a bunch more colors, I never want to run out of this essential tank.
on August 7, 2013
I contacted the vendor as a few reviewers purportedly received a cami without built-in bra. Customer service told me that more than likely reviewers mistakenly ordered the other cami on Amazon which is identical in appearance but does not have bra and is $2 less.
I ordered the red in medium, and it hits mid-thigh on a 5'7" frame. Bra top offers sufficient modesty to wear without need for additional bra, but with a 36D bust, I don't think I'd wear this without a tank or other cover up. I bought it initially to wear under a button front dress that gaps at the bust when buttoned. Wearing this cami allows me to leave the top buttons of the dress open and also acts as a slip. The fabric is extremely comfortable against the skin.
on April 14, 2014
I am 5'8 and this cami does not go down to my thighs like the pictures illustrates. It wears like a normal cami on me. If you are super short, then maybe it would fit like the picture. I do like the material and it's comfortable to wear so thats nice. I'd buy more of these for normal wear but am still looking for extra long camis to wear under my loose fitting yoga tops.
on September 5, 2017
I love that they are long! great for layering... I am a small but larger in the bust, i can wear two of them layered and it is super cute and doing that i can go braless!
on March 5, 2015
The plastic part of the strap that allows you to adjust the strap broke on the third day I wore it so I can't adjust the strap anymore on one side. I owned this cami in the past and in various colors because I like the fit, and I knew that the this was one of the cheaper kind of cami's, but this time I was surprised when the clasp broke. It changed my mind to think maybe it's a little too cheap? I don't know. I'm still open to another one any maybe this one was just a bad one.
on September 5, 2014
Not much to say. Product is as described. It's body-hugging and flattering. Nice to find a long top that you can wear with leggings.
on May 2, 2014
At first these are perfect, until you wash them a few times..... After that they become mis-shapen and the seams no longer run down your sides, they are basically on your back or belly. They do still work for layering, but it gets a bit annoying at times.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.