Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 322 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on March 7, 2013
I bought these and two different pairs of Isotoner leather Smartouch gloves to compare the functionality, and compared all three to previous touchscreen gloves I've had. These won, hands down. On the most basic level, because these are made of fleece, they're warm - even in the wind, unlike knits, which is what most touch-sensitive gloves I've seen are made of. Obviously they won't be as warm as mittens, waterproofs, or thicker gloves with limited finger mobility, but this is about as warm as you get for touchscreen gloves.

What really made these superior to the other gloves I've tried, though, is that the touchpads extend over the top of the fingertips, which allows you to swipe, pinch to zoom, and tap with your fingertips rather than with the pads of your fingers. This is a huge advantage, because pinching in particular is really difficult to do with the flat part of your finger. Not only the best gloves of this type that I've tried, but also really reasonable price, too. A+.
on November 26, 2012
This isn't a fashion glove, the fingers are a tad squared off - but boy, are they toasty! The length is great, includes the wrist (nice) - the option to use my phone without taking the gloves off is a big plus during my winters. Snug fit - with gripper action texturizing on the inside face so that I can pick up small items or open doors with ease. Good deal!
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
It is so difficult to determine the quality of a product online but I was extremely satisfied with the quality of these gloves. They look and feel better than I expected. Love them and they definitely work with a smart phone.
Honestly, there are so many people whom have been using more of their touchscreen smartphones or digital devices, wile out in the winter weather. But overall, trying to find the right kind of winter gloves, can be much easier said than met the eye. Isotoner has made some excellent gloves that are not just stylish, but continue to appeal for anyone, lady or gentleman. Isotoner had revolutionized touch screen apparel in the winter weather. I have tried their gloves for men, and I had honestly found that they were very bulky, and much rougher for me to move my hands in the frozen tundra. So I tried on a set of Isotoner's Ladies Smartouch gloves, and I honestly found that they were much more comfortable on my hands, because they were not so bulky, and kept my hands warm and toasty from the harsh climate. They really are the best kind of gloves that you can get during the winter. I absolutely recommend Isotoner is a brand that gets you the most warmth in the hands for your money in the holiday season.

Price: B

Comfort & Quality: B+

Overall: B 1/2+
on February 18, 2016
I was looking for a pair of WARM winter gloves that would allow me to use my smart phone without having to take them off. I live in Chicago and the wind/winters here can get brutal. I tried another pair that had material stitched into the fingers but the material started coming off right away, and they weren't even all that warm, so the other customer reviews made these sound like a decent bet - especially for the price. I was a little worried about the comments about the fingers being squared off. I have very small hands and short fingers, and was afraid that it would make the glove fingers stick out off the ends of my hands and thus, make it too hard to type well. But I find that these gloves fit very well, and that I can type just fine. Having the touch material extend over the tips of the fingers makes them work much better (as another review also mentioned). The picture makes it look like there is a noticeable metallic material on the fingertips, but the gloves I received don't have anything like that at all. Nonetheless, they work very well on my phone (I have a Galaxy S5) and I didn't even have to change any of the phone settings to make it extra sensitive or anything. Also, as other reviewers mentioned, they are VERY warm gloves. It was in the low 20s today (which is not as cold as it often gets) but I didn't feel a thing. I look forward to trying these when we get single digits or even below 0 days to see how well they fare and will update this review then. I'm very happy with these so far.
on March 23, 2015
The gloves are not warm enough to wear unless it is 40 degrees or higher outside. Definitely not meant to be worn in Boston winter, even as driving gloves. I've purchased Isotoner gloves in the past that have been MUCH warmer than these.

The cold wind goes right through them. The smarttouch technology works well, but the thread is awkwardly sewn on very thick on the pointer and middle fingers, which can be felt from the inside of the glove. It kept getting caught under my nail. Also, the grip material that starts on the pinky and ring finger and extends onto the palm of the glove is pointless, and makes the gloves feel cheap.
on March 23, 2017
These gloves are fantastic! They're moderately warm and work great with smartphones. Perfect for commuting! I'm 5'4" 140 lbs and the size small fits perfectly. These are the first gloves I've owned where you can actually use a smartphone while wearing them. I highly recommend them and would purchase them again without hesitation.
review image review image
on November 26, 2013
I really like these gloves! They are super warm, but as the other reviews warn, they do let in cold air through the "smart touch" fingers. The smarttouch works okay, not great, compared to other texting gloves I have owned. But they are good quality gloves and a good price.
on January 15, 2013
I don't have a sense of the many other gloves in this category to compare it to, but I really like these gloves. They feel good and they actually work. I like the part of the gloves that have some rubberized material in the design which keeps your phone or iPod from falling out of your hand. They are well made and feel very nice inside although it's a good thing I'm not left handed because the silver part on that glove is not exactly on the finger tip. But it doesn't matter because I don't use my left hand for the touchscreen. Judging from the looks of the other gloves in this touchscreen category and the many unhappy comments by people who bought the cheaper gloves, I'd say spring for the extra cash and get these better made ones. You won't be sorry. One thing. I have big hands for a woman and I wish they were a little roomier. But they're ok. I'm sure the men's size would be too big.
on October 8, 2014
These are fantastic and a great value. Best part is that they have 3 finger capability - thumb, index finger AND middle so in the cold I can go from my phone to tablet, etc. Very valuable in the northeast on a train platform! Are they the warmest in below zero temperatures? Probably not but totally warm enough without being wool.

Note: Make sure you are truly a xsmall/small size for gloves as they do not have extra room but are big enough for a small hand. I am a woman - 5'4" - 124 pounds with what I think are not petite hands and they fit just fine.