Wonder Clips - All Purpose Clips with a Bull Dog Grip. Perfect for Quilting, Sewing, Knitting, Crafting, Crochet. 50- Pack. Vibrant Red Clips, Craft Clips.
|Price:||$10.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CONVENIENCE - several layers of fabric can be held together.Your Wonder Clips open up to 1/2" and the strong spring ensures that they remain firmly held together.
- SAFETY - no more painful mishaps where the pin goes through your finger as well as the material. Particularly important for young people taking their first steps in their craft hobby.
- EFFICIENCY - the flat base allows easy access right up to the presser foot of the sewing machine and lines on the base show how far in the clip reaches.
- MULTIPLE USES - Not only an essential in your sewing and quilting supplies but also for beading, origami or as simple paper/clothes clips/pegs. They are strong enough that they can be used in model building and marquetry.
- STORAGE - Your Wonder Clips come in an attractive cloth bag that can be easily fitted into corners of your work box/basket where other containers would not fit.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
*The Wonder Clips are made of a hard durable plastic with a strong metal spring.
*Each Wonder Clip opens up widely – up to ½ inch, enabling several layers of material to be held firmly together.
*The foot of the clip has two lines allowing you to regulate seam depth and as the foot is flat, feeding up to the presser foot is not a problem.
* The clips are also very easily moved.
*The damage caused to delicate fabrics (and occasionally to fingers and feet) will be a thing of the past.
* Apart from their obvious use in sewing, quilting, crocheting and beading they are useful in many other ways – holding papers together and for those working with marquetry, you will be happy to hear that the clips are strong enough to hold sheets of veneer together and help with model building.
* For those of us whose eyesight is not of the best and finding straight pins in fabric can be something of a challenge, the clips solve another problem.
* In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the clips, there is of course a full money back guarantee .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
no more sticking my fingers....what can I say?? I wish I had been using these long before now.
They come in a very nice little sack with a drawstring....worth every penny and more!!