Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2011
I am 7 years old, and I love this game very much. Even my sister can play the game, and my sister is three. It is a family game, and we love it. You look through a fake magnifying glass to find different objects. You lose as a family and win as a family. I wish my mom would get it down more often.
342 helpful votes
343 helpful votes
on November 21, 2017
I have three kids, now 8, 6.5 and 6.5 and they still get this game out once a week to play. It is fun for everyone. We have had it for at least three years and the little ones could play at 3yo. Another game all my kids love is Sleeping Queens. Get it - you won't be sorry. We have had Sleeping Queens for over a year and they still play it weekly.
on January 6, 2017
My husband and I both grew up with Richard Scarry books, so it's fun to be able to pass on the characters to our kids. We have fun playing this with our 3 year old daughter, though she needs a little redirection and tends to just want to drive her car down the street! The search and find aspect when you spin a goldbug card is fun - like "Where's Waldo" with a time limit. I also like that it's cooperative. I think that's a good way to get younger kids into board games.
on August 13, 2016
Brilliant game.

Our son, who is almost three, sets up the game all by himself.
He spins his spinner.
When he hits the pigs he says "OH NO, PIGS EAT" and goes and grabs food from picnic island, which is the finish line of this cooperative race.
When he hits the Goldbug he says "Everybody, LOOK FOR Barrels!" He is too young to find too many things on the map.
When he hits a shortcut he goes crazy with excitement.
He jockeys to get the Apple Car.

The illustration is cool.

I enjoy playing as and adult.

The game is balanced towards winning if you help your kid. We've still lost once or twice. We've played the game more than 15 times. Each time it's been fun.
on September 20, 2013
This has got to be one of my favorite toddler board games. My kids were 3 and 4 when I bought it. When you spin and get to search for items on the board (trees, shovels, lights, etc), my kids had a hard time with that at first. They would get discouraged because they couldn't find the items before the timer ran out. Since this is a teamwork building game (e.g. we all have to get to the ferry boat before we can cross the water), we could help each other out and it really helped to boost my kids' self-esteem.

As they're older now, they can find the items on the board more quickly and will switch back and forth between competing with one another and helping each other out. They really enjoy this game and I enjoy the fact that it is a game where they can strive to help one another instead of always having one clear winner and everyone else is a loser.

The game is big (the board is 3 large pieces you connect like a puzzle), but it is a great price and a fun addition to every family's home.
3 helpful votes
on January 8, 2017
We got this for Christmas for my 2 kids (ages 4 & almost 3). Both kids really took to the Richard Scarry First Words book, so we thought they would enjoy this. My 4 year old LOVES it. I like the fact that teamwork is integrated into the end goal and it seems like you win more often than not (we are about 12-1 so far). Great, quick game to play after dinner before bedtime. Highly recommend!
on March 6, 2017
We all really enjoy this game; it is a lot of fun. Great game for 4 people. However, one of the boards broke before we finished our first game. We can still play it (and will!), but we were disappointed in the construction.
on May 29, 2017
We liked this game. Our complaints are that it takes up a lot of space, and some of the concepts are still beyond the grasp of our 3 year old (most notably setting the timer while searching for things, as stopping once the time runs out). YMMV, but we'll probably save this one, and give out another try once our son's a bit older.
on March 27, 2015
Everything about this game deserves 5 stars. The quality of each piece, from the box to the board to the magnifying glasses, everything is well made and sturdy. Everyone work's together to get to the end of the board before Pig Will and Pig Won't can eat all the goodies at the picnic. My three year old loves this and I love playing it with him. Don't hesitate to buy this one, it won't disappoint.
on November 23, 2016
Firstly my grand daughter is 3 years old.
She loves this game, sure it's a board game, no electronic bells and whistles but it's nice to go back to basic's.

She can set up the game by herself and spins it all herself..
When she hits the pigs she says "PLEASE DON'T HIT MY PIGS" and gets food from picnic island (which is the finish line of this cooperative race).
When she hits the Gold Bug she says "NOW LOOK FOR BARRELS!" She may be too young to find everything on the map but she does like the game and is excited to play. She is just getting the shortcut concept can help you win and is excited to land on it.
She loves the the Apple Car the best.
I do feel that the game is balanced towards winning if you help your child, of course. While played the game a dozen times I think it's perfect for her age group, 3/4 but for any older kids it may not be advanced enough.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.