Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2011
I am 7 years old, and I love this game very much. Even my sister can play the game, and my sister is three. It is a family game, and we love it. You look through a fake magnifying glass to find different objects. You lose as a family and win as a family. I wish my mom would get it down more often.
0Comment| 342 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2017
Just opened the box for my son’s 5th birthday and it’s missing the sand timer and the magnifying glass tokens 😡 how can you play a game without the necessary pieces? I have one disappointed 5 year old. Highly disappointed.

Plus one mover! I have no clue who the heck packed this but this is unacceptable. For having almost 5 stars I’m surprised anyone got the proper pieces.
on September 20, 2013
This has got to be one of my favorite toddler board games. My kids were 3 and 4 when I bought it. When you spin and get to search for items on the board (trees, shovels, lights, etc), my kids had a hard time with that at first. They would get discouraged because they couldn't find the items before the timer ran out. Since this is a teamwork building game (e.g. we all have to get to the ferry boat before we can cross the water), we could help each other out and it really helped to boost my kids' self-esteem.

As they're older now, they can find the items on the board more quickly and will switch back and forth between competing with one another and helping each other out. They really enjoy this game and I enjoy the fact that it is a game where they can strive to help one another instead of always having one clear winner and everyone else is a loser.

The game is big (the board is 3 large pieces you connect like a puzzle), but it is a great price and a fun addition to every family's home.
on May 29, 2017
We liked this game. Our complaints are that it takes up a lot of space, and some of the concepts are still beyond the grasp of our 3 year old (most notably setting the timer while searching for things, as stopping once the time runs out). YMMV, but we'll probably save this one, and give out another try once our son's a bit older.
on March 27, 2015
Everything about this game deserves 5 stars. The quality of each piece, from the box to the board to the magnifying glasses, everything is well made and sturdy. Everyone work's together to get to the end of the board before Pig Will and Pig Won't can eat all the goodies at the picnic. My three year old loves this and I love playing it with him. Don't hesitate to buy this one, it won't disappoint.
on November 23, 2016
Firstly my grand daughter is 3 years old.
She loves this game, sure it's a board game, no electronic bells and whistles but it's nice to go back to basic's.

She can set up the game by herself and spins it all herself..
When she hits the pigs she says "PLEASE DON'T HIT MY PIGS" and gets food from picnic island (which is the finish line of this cooperative race).
When she hits the Gold Bug she says "NOW LOOK FOR BARRELS!" She may be too young to find everything on the map but she does like the game and is excited to play. She is just getting the shortcut concept can help you win and is excited to land on it.
She loves the the Apple Car the best.
I do feel that the game is balanced towards winning if you help your child, of course. While played the game a dozen times I think it's perfect for her age group, 3/4 but for any older kids it may not be advanced enough.
on June 17, 2016
Played this with my 3 year old who enjoyed the various actions in the game and loved seeing familiar characters. It was fun to play together and the interaction definitely helped him stay focussed for the duration of the game which was not long. I look forward to teaching some patience, taking turns and good sportsmanship through this game. Clever game play all round and fun enough for an adult and seeing your child's enjoyment.
on February 2, 2015
Ok, let's face it. Playing children's games is not always fun. Having said that, this is one of the better ones! -way better than Candy Land. My 5 year old granddaughter and I had fun trying to hurry to Picnic Island before the pigs ate up our picnic. We played it 10 times when she came to visit last weekend. Since the game is too big for the table, it is played on the floor. The one time Grandpa joined us he had the great idea of laying the yoga mat along side the game...this brilliant idea made it easier for us to sit on the floor for long periods of time. A game can last anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour. So if you don't like the game, no fear, it does not drag on and the grand kids will still be glad you were able to play it with them! Since the game has a "seek and find" element, I suppose eventually it would get boring but we are a long ways away from having all the little item locations memorized.
on March 31, 2017
Got this for 4 year old grandson who is not much for getting into game playing so far. He loved it! as did his 6 year old brother. They played it over and over and ask to play it frequently. So happy with this purchase.
on September 20, 2016
great game for little ones! My son is 3.5 years old. He really enjoys this game, the most challenging part for him is when we get a gold bug card and he is suppose to search for whatever is on the card, he gets distracted by the little magnify glass and the scenes in general, but this will get easier as he gets older. I really love that all the players win together on this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.