Konexi -Deluxe / Premium
|Price:||$26.49 + $6.65 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product contents, trapezoid-shaped box, 26 3-D stacking letters, 1 nylon travel bag, 1 die, 1 premium mover token, 1 pad of paper, 1 pencil, 1 game rules manual
- Age 10+, number of players 2 to 4
- Awards 2010 Oppenheim Gold Award, 2010 Creative Child Preferred Choice Award, 2010 Parents' Choice Silver Award, 2010 The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- The wonder forge features family games designed to bridge generation gaps and build family bonds
- Its preschool sub-brand, i can do that, games, is designed to celebrate the "can do" in every kid, with games that engage children physically, socially and creatively. Deluxe and premium are one and the same
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Updating the review. We have had this game for a year now, we play it fairly often and it has help up fine. No issues with any of the pieces. Every time we play this game with someone new, they fall in love with it. People who have played with us before either ask to play again when they come over or ask us to bring it with us to play when we go visit them. I have bought two more games as gifts. I highly recommend it.
I would buy this game again!
The pieces are well made and the game looks cool when you play it.
Easy to learn and hours of fun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fun!! Makes you challenge yourself and it also makes you want to help the other players too.Published 6 months ago by Rachel
Great game! Lots of fun and a new take on word games for sure!
My toddler is obsessed with alphabets so i just let him stack the letters together. He doesn't play like instructions says but likes to stack them. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Silvajuls
Product looked good but didn't work well as the letters were hard to balance without getting knocked over. Poor design.Published 16 months ago by ceci3110
Our new favourite family game ! We all love this, even the 5 year old loves it. It's fun and gets the brain going. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Kat
Great game. Even our oldest grandchild, who is not a lover of words, enjoyed the game. We had a fun time Christmas night playing this.Published 19 months ago by Mugs Johnston
can as expected, when expected and I would recommend this product to friends and coworkersPublished 23 months ago by WanttoSeeGod