CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wonder Forge Journey Through Time Eye Found It! Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Encourages cooperation and teamwork
- Builds observation skills and attention to detail
- Reinforces object identification and matching skill
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Game for Explorers
Travel from the past to the future on this six-foot long game board.
Work as a team of historians, scientists, and adventurers! Venture forth and find hidden objects throughout time from the Prehistoric Era to the Present Day. Race to the end of the giant 6-foot game board before your Timecraft runs out of fuel.
Travel Through Seven Spectacular Eras:
Prehistoric Era, Ancient Egypt, Medieval Age, Age of Piracy, Wild West, Present Day, The Future.
- After setting up the game board, players choose a character card that will determine each player's ability throughout the game.
- On your turn, choose to use your character's ability, or to spin the spinner.
- If you spin the spinner you might get to advance the Timecraft mover forward, lose fuel points, or search.
- When you spin the search symbol, draw a card from the Search Card deck. Once the timer starts all players look for the type of object shown on the card. For each object you find you'll get to advance the mover forward.
- Wormholes can launch you forward through time, but be careful, if you overshoot and end up in the future you'll have to find your way back to the present before the fuel runs out.
- In order to win, players must make it to the Oddity Society mansion in the Present Day before running out of fuel.
Great Fit For:
- Engaging family game time!
- Focused play with plenty of communication.
- Teaching your child all about working as a team
Work together as a team of historians; scientists; and adventurers solving the world's greatest mysteries! Venture forth and find hidden objects throughout time from the Prehistoric Era to the Present Day. Race to the end of the giant 6-foot game board before your Time craft runs out of fuel! But be careful not to go too far and end up in The Future!.
Compare with similar items
Wonder Forge Dreamworks Eye Found It! Game
Star Wars Eye Found It! Board Game
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Briarpatch I SPY Eagle Eye Game
Melissa & Doug Junior Suspend Family Game (31 pcs)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Values 'N More||VintageArbitrage||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 15.75 x 10.5 in||2.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||2.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in||15.81 x 2.69 x 10.56 in||11.7 x 9.8 x 2.2 in||4 x 4 x 11 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||1.5 lbs||2.1 lbs||3 lbs||1 lb||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not to mention I’m 24 and had a blast playing it lol most kid games are lame lolol