|Part Number||Junior Deluxe|
|Item Weight||15.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 7 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||WJ-Deluxe-with-Adapter|
|Size||Deluxe w/Drill Bit Adapter|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Wheat Grain Mill, Wonder Junior Deluxe Hand Mill Grain Grinder with Drill Bit Adapter
|Price:||$249.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality - WonderMill hand mill is designed and patented in USA. Our Mills are manufactured by finest mill craftsmen in India (has more expertise in Milling than any other country in the World). The use of the highest quality materials ensures that this grain mill will be around for generations of use.
- Versatility - This hand grain mill performs tasks more effectively than other hand mills in the market. Wonder Junior Deluxe grinder cracks grain to produce pastry fine flour with just one pass. It can grind oily grains (like flaxseeds and coffee beans), cloves, herbs, spices and makes smooth and delicious nut butter. This BPA Free hand grinder grinds grains and beans, by keeping all the health benefits and nutrients intact.
- Easy to Use - One of the most important requirements in a manual hand grain mill is the easy to use and set up. Our one piece sturdy hand grinder for grains is specially designed to eliminate separation of parts such as, plastic hoppers or lock pins and springs that can be easily misplaced. Our manual grinder comes with heavy duty bearings, solid steel shaft auger, and a heavy double post clamp. The Wonder Junior is the easiest to use as well as the most rugged hand mill available in the market.
- Faster and Convenient: WonderMill Junior Deluxe hand mill is faster and efficient as compared to other manual grinders. Its strong and secure table clamp makes it unique from other wheat grinders.
- Includes: LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
WonderMill hand mill is Designed and Patented in USA. Finding a mill manufacturer to produce it to our demanding standards was no easy task, because of this reason we turned to the country (INDIA) that produces more mills and has more expertise in Milling than any other country in the World. It is a historical fact that some of the World's finest mills and finest mill craftsmen are from India. We chose the best manufacturer in India to produce our Wonder Junior hand mill. Along with the best manufacturing and design we also use the highest quality materials to insure that this grain mill will be around for generations of use. Our Wonder Junior Deluxe grinder performs tasks faster and effectively in comparison to other hand mills in the market. This hand grain mill cracks grain to produce pastry fine flour with just one pass. It can grind oily grains (like flaxseeds and coffee beans), cloves, herbs, spices and can make smooth and delicious nut butter as well. This BPA Free hand grinder grinds grains and beans, by keeping all the health benefits and nutrients intact. One of the most important requirements in manual grinders is the easy to use it and set up. Our one piece sturdy hand grinder for grains is specially designed to eliminate separation of small fittings such as plastic hoppers or lock pins and springs that can be easily misplaced. Our manual grinder comes with heavy duty bearings, solid steel shaft auger, and a heavy double post clamp. Its strong and secure table clamp makes it UNIQUE as compared to other wheat grinders. The Wonder Junior is the easiest to use as well as the most rugged hand mill available in the market. It comes with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Top Customer Reviews
- The mill is made from metal so it's sturdy, hope will last for a long time.
- Milling of grain is continuous and managable with stone burrs, more difficult and jerky with metal ones. It also depends on type of grain - rice was hard to mill, sprouted wheat was easy.
- The manual is not very detailed but full of praise of this product, but managed to get the mill working after some trials and errors.
1. No disassembling instructions. It just said clean it with a brush or wash/rinse in the water without taking it apart. I thought it will be like my meat grinder which I can easily take apart, wash thoroughly, dry and assemble again when I need it. Here I need to use couple of tools, like a wrench, hammer and some kind of thin nail to hammer out the pin which prevents the auger to be taken out. Don't want to bother. It could be simpler...
2. Lack of the important details in the assembling instructions which cause me some trouble to put burrs on. They didn't say that the second burr you need to put on the end of the auger which has special form like a hole in the burr. I didn't notice that and assumed that just the tension knob will hold it in place.
3. No troubleshooting section. When you use something the first time it's nice to have such kind of information to know what you did wrong if there is some problems. I struggled for a while with milling using metal burrs (didn't wanted to waste grain to "break" stone ones till they will not leave some stone particles in the flour.) But after jerky and very hard milling with metal ones I gave a try to stone burrs. I noticed that milling with them was much easier, so now I switched to them.
4. Not mentioned the material for stone burrs. Are they just stones or with something added to it, like aluminum which I don't want to have in my flour. (Later they said it is a sort of very hard natural stone.)
5. Not mentioned the direction of turn - clockwise. Made mistake because of it grinding in the wrong direction without getting any flour (hope I didn't ruined the burrs).
6. When to stop milling - when there is no grain visible in the auger or when it is no flour coming from the mill?
- Fairly expensive.
- After using it several (10+) times began to get some black shavings of this black coating which covers the middle of the burr. Not much of them and I'm trying to remove them promptly by hand but not fond of the idea to have in my bread particles of black paint which I missed.
- Getting lazy - too tired to mill 4 cups for a loaf of bread. Wish I bought an electric one but they all are too noisy... Maybe it's time to get back to store-bought flour...
Tip: When grinding nixtamalized--wet--corn (look it up, because it's awesome), I've found the best way to feed it is to fill the hopper half full, then push a few kernels at a time down into the auger while cranking. Careful you don't get your fingers caught in the auger. Be patient, keep at it, and loosen the plates a smidge if you need to. The tortillas are amazingly delicious AND healthful. I found 1.5 pounds of dried corn, before nixtamalization, yeilds 12-15 tortillas if you make the balls the size of a golf ball.
It's hard work. It took quite some time to finish grinding enough wheat for a loaf of bread. Well worth the effort. Well worth the time. Well worth the money.
I can't imagine I'll ever need to replace this item, but if I do, I'll buy this one. Highly recommended for anyone trying to take control of their food, preppers, or off grid folk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Make sure you use the correct milking adapter for your grains or coffee.Read more