WonderFil InvisaFil Specialty Thread, 2-Ply Cottonized Soft Polyester, Silk-Like Thread for Fine Sewing, 100wt - Antique White, 2500m
|Price:||$12.00 + $5.54 shipping|
- The InvisaFil Specialty Thread is the finest thread line from WonderFil. It is a silk-like 100wt, 2-ply cottonized polyester.
- Ultra-fine thread creates super low bulk stitches and virtually “disappears”. Crafted for whenever you want to hide stitches, such as English paper piercing, delicate lace designs, and fine fabrics.
- Fine thread is surprisingly strong in addition to being cotton-like with negligible stretch. Enjoy the soft feel of this silk-like thread for stitches that are hardly noticeable.
- Available in a wide variety of colors, from subtle to bright with matte finish. Choose a color for any occasion, you decide how much you want the thread to show (or not at all).
- Suggested uses include: stitch in the ditch, top and bottom thread, bottom thread for delicate machine embroidery, hand and machine appliqué, free motion quilting, stippling, English paper piecing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our finest thread line, InvisaFil™, is a remarkable silk-like 100wt, 2-ply cottonized polyester. This ultra-fine but surprisingly strong thread has cotton-like characteristics and negligible stretch while also feeling soft in the hand. InvisaFil makes for super low bulk stitches and virtually “disappears”, making it the ultimate choice for English paper piecing, delicate lace designs, fine fabrics, creating texture when micro quilting, or whenever you don’t want your stitching to show.