Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "WonderMill Electric Grain Grinder - Grain Mill (11..." and save 18% off the $279.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
WonderMill Electric Grain Grinder - Grain Mill (110 V)
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highly Certified - Wondermill Grain Mill has the World's most demanding electronic Testing and Certification Standards - UL (for USA), CSA (for Canada), and CE (for Europe and UK).
- Easy To Use and Clean - Simply fill the hopper with the grains and get the super-fine flour at temperatures that preserve nutrients. There is no need for additional attachments to store the flour, simply put a plastic bag in the canister and grind! It is easy to maintain and clean this grain grinder. The grinding process is virtually dust free and trouble free, as the product design eliminates any possibility of gumming, jamming or glazing. There are no small parts or gaskets to misplace.
- Excellent Quality - The World's #1 rated electric mill grinder is BPA Free and quickly grinds the grains and beans. It is the most powerful and the long lasting Mill in the World that comes with 1250 Watts motor. This electric grinder can grind over 100 pounds of flour in an hour.
- High Quality - The most powerful micronizing mill's milling chamber and fins made from stainless steel which eliminates overheating the flour.
- Includes - Every WonderMill product comes along with a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item WonderMill Electric Grain Grinder - Grain Mill (110 V)
NutriMill Classic 760200 High Speed Grain Mill, 1200 Watt, 5 Cups Per Minute
NutriMill Harvest Stone Grain Mill, 450 Watt - Black
NutriMill Plus High-Speed Grain/Flour Mill
Grain Mill for Home - Simple Kitchen Electric Grinder from WonderMill - Food Mill for Grains and Bean Powder
KoMo Classic Grain Mill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Teton Grain Mill||BoschMixers||Cook's Connection-Quality Kitchenware||BoschMixers||316 DISTRIBUTION||Pleasant Hill Grain|
The World's Cleanest, Quietest, Easy To Use Mill! Imagine your favorite recipes made with the great taste of 100% whole grain goodness and all the nutrition from every grain. The WonderMill is the quietest and fastest flour mill available. You can create super fine flour or coarse flour at temperatures that preserve nutrients, ensuring that you will always have the perfect flour for your food. The WonderMill has the capacity to perform big jobs. You can grind over 100 pounds of flour in an hour. You don't have to worry about overloading the WonderMill because of it's large 1 3/4 hp motor. The WonderMill will not only grind wheat, rice and other small grains, but will also grind legumes and beans as large as garbanzos. The WonderMill is extremely easy to use. Simply fill the hopper and you'll get flour. There are no small parts to misplace, and cleaning the WonderMill is quick and easy. A lifetime warranty is included with every WonderMill from the company who has been making this quality mill for over 10 years.
Top customer reviews
used a electric one that I had borrowed from a friend (plus a hand grinder No way) any way that other brand and I have no idea what brand was like a jet air plane and was slow and a container was put in front of it so flour in the air
not this one, 100 times better, considered the nutria mill but I thought this one was a little better .
by the way this has a copper wound motor, doesn't even warm up using 12 or so cups thru it, they ran a thousand pounds thru one in 10 hours straight, 100 pounds a hour , I don't know about but a 1000 pounds I do believe that 100 pounds a hour , this thing is fast and not noisy while grinding at all, don't even think about using a blender, , slow as crap one cup at a time and gritty, Been there , waste of time and messy
My white wheat looks as close to all purpose flour as anything else I've ever used. I've been able to switch out a healthier wheat flour without my kids hardly noticing.
I put in about 8 cups of wheat at a time. I make bread with 12 cups and there is a little bit left in the canister.
I grind other grains in a Nutrimill Harvest because you can clean it better between grain changes. When I grind wheat in my harvest it is coarser and so slow. A whole different machine.
I love both for their strengths but if you need volume, go high capacity!
The only down side so far, is that despite how it looks on the videos, the hose on the canister does NOT simply click into the mill. Maybe it will eventually loosen up with use, but I have to have my husband take the lid and force it in. Once that's in place, then I move the canister under the lid and press it down.
The plus side of such a firm connection is that there is no flour mess -- ALL of the flour ends up in the canister. I followed the instructions and started my milling 2 cups of grain, to clean out the mill. I used hard white winter wheat, on the bread flour setting. It yielded 3 cups of flour. I sieved the flour and from those 3 cups, less than a teaspoon of the bran was too large, and then not by much. So, with this mill you are really getting a lovely texture.
It is loud, but no louder than a range hood or an espresso machine, and it takes so little time to mill the grain, that the noise level is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. When the hopper is nearly empty, an occasional kernel was being flung out, so I just grabbed a colander and tipped in over the top of the hopper; that way it still got air but kept any loose kernels from being flung out of the hopper.
The air filter had the merest hint of flour, meaning there was NO flour escaping the unit during the milling. The counter and air were as clean and clear after milling as before milling.
I love knowing that I'm getting ALL of the grain, including the parts (oil, germ) that are removed prior to industrial milling to keep the machinery from clogging up, and which are not all added back, so as to maximize company profit (by selling these as separate products) and extend product shelf life (since the oil would cause the flour to spoil sooner).
For very little effort, you can mill the freshest possible flour, with ALL the nutrition and the best flavor.
The instructions say that if you chill the wheat berries, the temperature stays down. I didn't chill, so the milled flour was a tad warm, but not enough to interfere with anything. I've made bread, pasta and pizza crust with the flour and they all turned out much better than expected.
This is now my 'Go to' mill.
Most recent customer reviews
Pros are: 1) My counters stay pretty well clean of flour while it's running.Read more
1) It grinds everything to a fine and consistent powder.Read more