WonderWhey - Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder - Organic Whey Protein - UNFLAVORED Clean Protein - Pure Undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate (10.6oz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PURE GRASS FED WHEY PROTEIN - Knowing where your food comes from is important for your health. WonderWhey is sourced exclusively from the organic milk of grass fed happy cows on small, organic dairy farms in California. Better for cows, better for you! Support your health with the cleanest, purest, undenatured whey protein available.
- 100% ORGANIC WHEY PROTEIN POWDER - WonderWhey contains just one ingredient: pure unflavored organic whey protein concentrate with no added sugar or flavors. It’s a gluten-free, soy-free, hormone-free, non gmo organic protein powder. No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors and no added lecithin.
- GRASS FED FOR SUPERIOR NUTRITION - 24g of protein per serving, full amino acid profile, rich in BCAAs. Support muscle growth, speed workout recovery, and reach your weight loss goals! WonderWhey is a healthy choice for both men and women.
- CONVENIENT MEALS ON THE GO - You've got a busy schedule and places to go. WonderWhey mixes easily in a blender or shaker bottle so you can get the healthy nutrition you need, even with a busy lifestyle. Get the protein support your body needs, with WonderWhey natural whey protein powder.
- 3RD PARTY TESTED - WonderWhey is 3rd party tested and certified by Labdoor.com. Every batch of WonderWhey is tested for banned substances and Certified for Sport. The best athletes use WonderWhey organic grass fed whey protein!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WonderWhey is the cleanest, purest organic grass fed whey protein ever made! Sourced exclusively from the organic milk of grass fed Jersey cows on small, organic dairy farms in California. WonderWhey is as minimally processed as possible, resulting in a pure, undenatured whey protein, filled with essential amino acids. Acid-free and bleach-free processing, and cold processed to retain all of the naturally occurring immunoglobins, lactoferrin, and native growth factors. 3rd party tested non gmo organic protein powder.
Proudly made in the USA by Do Vitamins - the #1 brand in clean sports nutrition.
Finally, a better whey!
• 24g of protein per serving - more than other brands!
• No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
• Gluten free and soy free
• rBGH/rBST hormone-free
• 3rd party tested and certified
• No fillers, binders, emulsifiers, or lecithin
• Pure unflavored organic whey protein
• USDA Organic Certified
• American Humane Certified
• Non-GMO Project Verified
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 10 inches; 10.58 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 21, 2015
- Manufacturer : Do Vitamins
- ASIN : B06XH492WF
Best Sellers Rank:
#492,430 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,931 in Sports Nutrition Whey Protein Powders
- Customer Reviews:
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant or nursing, are under the age of 18, or take any medications, over-the-counter products, or other dietary supplements, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Immediately discontinue use and call your health care practitioner if you experience any adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children.
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Not intended as a meal replacement. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic Whey Protein Concentrate. Contains Milk.
As a dietary supplement, add 1-2 scoops to 8 oz. of water, milk, or your favorite juice or smoothie. Mix in a shaker bottle or blender.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a bit on the expensive side, but given their description it would seem to be a very high quality product, and my use of it will last me a long time as well. As for the after effects, I didn't experience any, and as someone who has had three upper GI operations, a umbilical hernia, a lower GI and some other tests to check my digestive speed. Plus spending a week in the hospital last summer with 3 days in ICU because of internal bleeding, I'm sensitive to something the upsets my stomach. This had no problems what-so-ever after using it in 4 large cups of coffee, and one strawberry smoothie. I can't tell you the health benefits without a years supply, but I can say it doesn't upset my digestive system. Recommended if you need to up your protein intake. If your a vegan or vegetarian, I don't know if the product upsets those requirements, but I do know you need protein, I had to take Iron and eat lots of red meat to get my red blood platelets up after the hospital stay. Most vegetarians tend to be lower than normal there, so this might be a good fix.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.