|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.97 - $21.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Elastic closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg pull-on pant featuring elastic waistband and slash hand pockets
- Cargo pockets at sides
- Contrast logoed bungee loop at right-leg cargo pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Origins. Hard wearing, affordable and utilitarian chic basics with subtle design elements that add value to your investment. Let your imagination play with patterns, colors, and styles to suit your every mood. Our core basics feature a wide variety of colors and styles to suit any wardrobe. 65 percent polyester/35 percent cotton poplin provides durable softness for all day comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009YR3E12
- Item model number: 5016A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #34 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #69 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #436 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They fit well and I like the yellow elastic. It adds a fun pop of color. And I like not having to bother with a drawstring. The rise is a bit high for me, but I just flip the waistband to shorten it. I also really like that these pants are long enough for me! I'm average height (5'6") but I have long legs and these pants work really well for me. Shorter people may need to hem them. I do wish these were available in a stretch fabric, though. As comfortable as they are, it would be nice to have a little stretch as they occasionally feel a little tight in the knees when I squat down.
The fabric is of good quality and I think it will last a long time. They do get a bit wrinkly if they sit, but I just make sure to pull them out of the dryer right away and get them on a hanger and it's not a problem. I ordered the navy color and I like that it's a true, dark navy. I feel like even if they fade a little it won't be super obvious.
Overall, a very good pair of scrub pants and I do plan to order more!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fit. I got a tall size, which I get on other brands, but they may be a little too long for me. But I really like them!Published 9 days ago by Karissa Clark
If they could fix the rise in the back, these would be perfect. Too short and they need to be pulled up all the time.Published 12 days ago by LoriBeede
Love these, but the elastic does start to pop out over time. I still wear them regardless.Published 20 days ago by Mandi Riddle
Wow the quality of these scrubs is excellent. Great seam strength and cut perfectly as well. I love the cargo pockets, though there are five pockets total. Read morePublished 20 days ago by J.D. Gibson
Overall I love these scrubs. They wash great and come out the dryer ready to wear.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer