Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 566 reviews
on May 11, 2016
These tops are fantastic for under scrubs, especially if you need them to cover tattoos. Both the black and grey are opaque enough to cover tattoos while also being thin enough to be comfortable when running around in isolation gear. The sleeves push up past the elbow easily and stay put when needed. They also hold up extremely well to repeated washing and drying which is surprising considering the low price. A medium works perfect for my size 8 frame.
on April 12, 2017
This shirt feels great on which is why I gave it two stars. After washing it wrinkles so easily and they don't come out unless washed or ironed. No amount of hanging up will get the wrinkles to gal out. Also the material pills up and after the second wash was already bothering me. I hate it when my clothes look dingy and pilling fabric always looks dingy and holds onto lint.
on September 28, 2016
I get nighttime itchy attacks from my eczema every night no matter what I seem to do (wash bedding weekly, have a fan to increase air circulation, use cotton sheets--though over time I have found that cotton really isn't the best material for my skin).

The material is very nice and not too itchy against my skin, which is the main reason I bought it. My only complaint is that sizing seems to run a bit large. I bought my normal size and the sleeves feel especially baggy. I am wearing this to sleep in, so I don't necessarily care how it looks on me. However, it would feel much more comfortable without my sleeves flapping around with every movement. I can also tell that this material may stretch with more use, so I imagine it will require frequent washes. I have not performed my first initial wash with it yet, so I am unable to tell how much it will shrink.

Overall, it does provide the comfort I was seeking at night---a less itchy shirt to help with my nighttime itching from eczema. If I bought this again, I may go down a size or even two though.
on December 22, 2016
These shirts are so great against your skin and you can roll the cuff without worries that next time it wont be snug ... no super stretch out. Honestly nice shirts that can keep you a bit warmer but not sweltering hot like cotton can. These breathe better.
on July 31, 2013
I need a shirt to wear under my scrubs to cover my tattoos while im in the nursing program. I usually wear medium tops and i saw other reviews that recommended buying a size smaller than what you wear so I got a small. I wish I would have ordered the extra small simply because its a very loose fitting style and for undershirts I prefer a tighter fit. Im sure at some point I'll want to pull up my sleeves and with this shirt the sleeves can easily fall back down. Other than the inaccurate sizing its a very comfortable thin undershirt, great for wearing under scrubs.
on May 19, 2017
Not sure why this shirt received so many good reviews except the price but there's much better similar shirts for $3. more dollars.
This shirt has been wasted 3 times and is covered with "pills".
Upon the first washing it was very wrinkled but that isn't so bad after 3 washings. It
has a bright yellow tag on the outside of the sleeve .. btw not shown in the photo.
It is soft and comfortable but that's about all I can say positive about it. I think it ran slightly wide.
There's another similar shirt for $3.00 more but much much better.
Free shipping DOES NOT always mean free returns. Research the seller before you buy.
review image review image
on January 27, 2017
I was looking for something form fitting, not too tight, you know, just right to go under short sleeve shirts. This. Is. It. Look no further. I ordered my size and it fits perfectly, not too tight or loose enough to cause wrinkles. Fits so perfectly in fact you could wear it alone or sleep in it like. The fabric is to die for soft and perfect. I've been wearing long undershirts for about 10, maybe even 15 years now under my uniform and this is the holy grail. If you're not wanting to spend the money on Under Armour, or don't need it, this is the best thing. And unlike UA it won't squash your boobs into a sweaty mess.
on March 3, 2017
After 2 months I have balls on the garment. Followed care instructions. Didn't wash in towels. Buy a Cherokee one if you want a better quality white shirt for your scrubs
on October 22, 2015
light-weight and can help you stay warm. i always wear long sleves under my scrubs, even i the summer. i just feel it adds an extra layer on protection from the cooties we RNs are exposed to on a regular basis. these are very stretchy and generous in the cut, so i suggest buying a size smaller than you would usually get.
on May 12, 2016
This shirt is very comfortable and fits well. However, there is about a 1 inch square patch is bright yellow sewn in at the left cuff which is a bit annoying. It stands out against the black shirt; it takes away from the "clean" look and ruins the appearance of the sleeve, in my opinion. I can't remove the patch without damaging the sleeve, so I turn the cuff under. The cuff doesn't stay under, though, and when it does, it rubs against my wrist. This shirt would be great if it weren't for the annoying patch on the sleeve.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.