Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 301 reviews
on June 2, 2011
I cannot say it enough: I LOVE THIS BRA! I have it in black, nude, white and pink and have been wearing it (or a variation of it) pretty much every day for 5 years. I'm small busted (32B) so the push-up effect is less obvious than it would be on a C or D cup, instead it just provides some nice lift and support throughout the day while also adding about a cup size in appearance. It's smooth and very figure flattering, I can wear it to the gym, to work, going out, I could even sleep in it... it is SO COMFORTABLE!

I haven't had any issues with the strap length (I can even loosen it and pull the straps together to wear with my Strap Perfect) but I'm quite narrow through the shoulders so it fits great, no "side boob" or issues with this one crawling up. For being small on top, I've gotten LOTS of compliments wearing this bra over the years--it makes me feel so much more comfortable about my bust and I'm always reminded when I try on other bras how much I love this one! I will NEVER go back to Victoria's Secret... the Wonder of Gel Seamless Satin Push Up is so affordable and amazing, I can't recommend it enough!
44 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
I agree with the review before mine. THIS IS A KNOCKOFF WONDERBRA. however, it's still very comfortable and has great push-up ability. it's actually extremely comfortable. The gel inserts are built into the bra, nonremovable, discrete and very comfortable.. unlike some padding that feels so bulky.. almost as if you were stuffing your bra. I'm curious as to how it will hold up during washing. typically, I can wash any bra on a low heat low spin speed wash or delicate.. but I may have to hand wash this. I'm a 34c and it fits perfect. one problem is the straps are super short. normally, I have to adjust my bras so the straps are basically as short as possible.. this one I have to pull the strap adjuster thing to make the straps as long as possible ?!?? I'm only 5'4 and 105lbs, so I'm wondering how someone 5'11 is going to wear this. it says on the label "made in Indonesia" with translations in several languages. nothing saying Wonderbra. and trust me, Wonderbra, along with every other even remotely reputable company, puts their name on their merchandise. and how small the straps are is a huge red flag. however, since it is comfortable, like I said, and definitely works well as a push-up bra, I am not going to return it. I believe I paid around $15 for this bra. A namebrand Wonderbra is typically much more expensive. If I did not like the way it fit in any way, I would definitely definitely return it. But I do, so I won't. And like the reviewer before me, I would have given it five stars if they had not called it a "Wonderbra".. just the mere deception pisses me off. So I only left three stars. Great bra though !
on July 1, 2014
This product is so misleading. Like another reviewer stated, No gel push up, just air. I could have adjusted the bra to get some cleavage, the problem is that the bra straps are extremely limited in adjustment. Overpriced, I fell for the great reviews... Don't make the same mistakes that I did.
on November 4, 2014
received this today, there was no gel pads, just cheap padding, not the wonder bra I bought a long time ago, I thought that's what I was getting, was excited to have thought I found it, they need to change the item description, also runs very small , material itchy, sending back tomorrow...
on February 20, 2013
I have to say that due to childbirth, my breast are definitely not my favorite body feature. I have tried bra after bra after bra and none seemed to flatter me at the least bit. In fact, I hate trying on bras because I know that 99.9% of the time, I'm gonna hate the way it'll look on me. But not this bra! This bra is a God send! I have tried on very expensive Victoria Secret bras, to the cheapest dollar store bra and they either make my tits look too flat, too pointy (like candy corn pointy), too smushed, too fake, etc. But not this bra! I mean it's as if they contoured this bra especially for me. I originally bought this particular style (#7234) at Ross dept store for $7.99 (unbelievable price I know) and I instantly fell deep in love with it! I had been waiting for this type of bra all of my llfe! Now I just wanna stock up on them, but my size isn't available in a lot of colors here... Unfortunately, Ross only had that last one left in my size. I even visited several more Ross stores trying to find it again, but none sold it. Next step of course was Amazon and Yes I found it!!! I really like the fact that although this bra is padded, it doesn't feel like a bullet proof bra like most padded bras do. The padding of this bra feels very natural. So much so, you won't get embarrassed if someone bumps into you or if your honey wants to take a squeeze or two because your breasts won't feel like you have hard bricks as tits like most padded bras feel. If you don't have the most full breast or if you have a small chest, this bra will give you the proportion to make you look natural and nice up there. Although I am very financially conservative when comes to things that only me and my mate will see, I would pay twice as much for this bra because its just that worth to me!

Update 3.18.2013
Unfortunately, I have had to send back two of these bras that I ordered from Amazon. For some reason, the bra straps and bands are just too tight. So tight that it left dark marks beneath my breast. I am not sure why these bras don't fit like the one does that I bought from Ross Dept store, even though its made by the same company and its the exact style. I really love the bra, but just couldn't deal with the pain of the tightness and dark marks :-(
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2015
Bras are always the last thing I buy, but it was time for a new black one. I usually don't wear push up bras, but I was tired of not getting my desired level of cleavage from my semi push up, lined underwire bras. This bra does the trick! It's got the perfect amount of push and gkeeps my boobs in their proper form...it doesn't push them out of the bra or overflow. Plus, the bra itself is really pretty and has a fushia lining. I wear a 34D, but on the smaller side of D, and it fits great in that size with no gapping. And the price was right...I hate spending $40-$50 on a boulder holder an refuse to, so thanks Wonderbra!
on September 8, 2015
Wonderbra is my go-to brand. While this isn't the most comfortable Wonderbra to ever exist, its all they make any more. The lift is wonderful and the padding is ample.This is the classic Wonderbra and its just about everything its cracked up to be.
on June 4, 2015
Happy with my purchase. Ordered from England and arrived in about 1 week and was very impressed. I used to get this bra from Macy's and stock up whenever I visited the USA but they stopped stocking it. I found this after searching online. Fit and feel of the bra is the same as the ones I bought in store. Would buy again and definitely recommend. This is my best fitting bra ever! Comfort and the perfect amount of lift and padding,
on June 14, 2015
I agree with other reviews. I don't think these are from Wonderbra: no tags, no labels. This is the second time I've purchased them, and while they do a pretty good job, the cups do become misshapen and the straps wear out within 18 months (with regular rotation!).
They are inexpensive, so I guess I got what I paid for and in that regard, I'm happy. But in terms of getting what I expected, this product seems fishy.
on April 1, 2015
I have bought many of the Wonderbra's but this one seems to be generic. No where does this indicate that it is fact the name brand wonderbra. It is not comfortable and is nothing like the ones I bought at department stores. I will be sending back. Bummer. I guess in the end... you get what you pay for!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.