The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney Kindle Edition
|Length: 150 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have seldom read a business book that was this much fun to read and contained so much valuable information.
Disney has long been renowned for their ability to exceed extraordinarily high expectations of "guests" from all over the world. "The Wonderful World Of Customer Service At Disney" provides an in-depth exploration of how The Disney Company earns this reputation each and every day.
Written in three sections, Kober covers the entire customer service experience by revealing the following:
1. "The Mind of Service": Showing how world-class providers of service think and what they focus on that makes them different/better - everything from connecting to values to getting buy-in on standards of excellence.
2. "The Hands Of Service": Details the "how" of delivering consistently high levels of service from the operational standpoints of people, setting, and process. Detailing actual employee behaviors, Kober shares great specific examples of behind-the-scenes business tips that lead to "on stage" (as Disney puts it) operational/customer experience results.
3. "The Heart Of Service": In addition to the myriad of tips Kober provides, he delves into what needs to happen to make a special experience even more magical. By showing how to make each and every customer feel important, understood, and valued, Mr. Kober unlocks solutions to some of the challenges every business leader faces today.
J. Jeff Kober has succeeded in packing more value into 150 pages than most other business books on the market today. His extremely readable and "cut to the chase" style really does the job - allowing us to catch the real-life "magic" and still have time to actually implement it in our own operation.
If every leader truly interested in making huge improvements in their business results read this book and made it required reading for their employees, we might actually see some way-overdue transformation in the way we're treated as customers. I know consumers everywhere are eager to be loyal to a company that makes this important effort - and J. Jeff Kober's book actually shows us how.
Con-way learned this first hand nearly a decade ago through observation and study of the business behind the magic - and if a transportation (trucking) company can find transferable best practices from an entertainment business, anyone can find the 'golden nuggets'
that can change or enhance their business model for greater effectiveness. "The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney", is the best resource to support this journey.
Con-way's view of the role culture can play in business success was impacted by our Disney experience and our best practices have since become a model for other businesses in turn. So, whether your mission is to deliver happiness or freight, a little pixie dust can never hurt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behavior
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Customer Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behavior