Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 197 reviews
on March 19, 2017
I was introduced to the music of Tony Bennet as a little girl and fell in love. As a 17 year old in boot camp, I discovered the hauntingly mellow and beautiful voice of K. D. Lang. This melding of musical flavors and sounds is musical culinary perfection!!! Honestly, the only thing I could imagine that would be better than combining these 2 beautiful soulful musicians, would be if you could resurrect Ella Fitzgerald, Sara Vaughn and Mel Torme and put ALL of them in a recording session together with Bennet and Lang - now that would be superlative.
on July 17, 2014
I never appreciated K D Lang more! She can create so much warmth. Tony Bennett is always good, but this album is now very special. K D Lang converted me into being a very enthusiastic fan. Buy this album because you've never heard these songs sung so well before . . .
on July 20, 2017
I really like both of these singers and their treatment of these great songs
on March 8, 2003
The combination of Tony Bennett and K D Lang on this production is nothing short of inspired. They provide a wonderful listening experience from start to finish. Their collaboration works so well, I can only hope that this album is just the beginning of a series of similar recordings. A lot of the credit for this offering being so enjoyable should go to the great back-up arrangements which choose the relaxed and mellow road, rather than the over-wrought and bombastic. I have listened to this CD several times, and it leaves me with one frustration: it is a couple of dozen songs too short.
on September 5, 2017
best duet album Tony has done and I have them all!
on April 20, 2017
Great album. Can't go wrong with Tony.
on September 10, 2012
I've been a Tony Bennett fan since before he left his heart in San Francisco, and a kd lang fan since before she was "Crying Over You" with Roy Orbison, so, for me to buy this CD was a given! These 2 excellent performers sound s-o-o-o-o great together! Their voices blend so well.

I already purchased both of the 2 Tony Bennett "Duets" cd/albums and enjoy them so very much, but, in my opinion, "It's a Wonderful World' tribute to Louis Armstrong is even better. On "It's a Wonderful World" there is no sense of either Tony or kd trying to "one-up" each other. The division of solo music seems to be shared fairly evenly between the two of them. The places where they harmonize give me goosebumps.

I would love to have a new Tony & kd lang duet cd/album but would really love to have it on DVD with out-takes and warm fuzzy chats included! I can hardly wait!!!
on March 4, 2017
good cd
on July 21, 2013
Tony Bennett is as wonderful as ever and K. D. is one of my favorite voices to hear. Together they have a remarkable sound and it's a shame they only have one album together. There are a few classics and some lesser known tracks, but all together a relaxing and smooth album.
on June 24, 2014
I WAS BUYING THIS CD FOR A GIFT. I HAVE A COPY AND I ENJOY IT SO MUCH I AM SHARING IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE