- Conductor: __
- Composer: Colin Matthews, Carl Davis, Ilya Gringolts, Stuart MacRae, Richard Dubugnon, et al.
- Audio CD (November 11, 2016)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Naxos of America, Inc.
- ASIN: B01LXCDRI1
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #853,534 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
The Lenny Trusler Childrens Foundation has enlisted some of the finest musicians and composers to present this new charity album raising funds for the Music Therapy Course at Helen House Childrens Hospice, Oxford, United Kingdom. Inspired by Lewis Carrolls novel Alice in Wonderland it features a brand new text by Louis de Bernieres and a suite of music from renowned composers such as Sally Beamish, Roxanna Panufnik, Mark-Anthony Turnage, Carl Davis, Stephen Hough and Ilya Gringolts, all of whom donated their services to support the project. The Foundation also commissioned a series of short films which correspond to the music of each chapter, to be released online alongside the album.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|