Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
I will say that I do LOVE this machine, but I also greatly dislike it's engineering pitfalls.

This machine claims it can grind chickpeas, which is why I bought it. And yet even when you pour them very slowly (3-5 at a time) into the hopper, or less slowly 10-15 at a time, it clogs. It stops grinding the chickpeas, they accumulate in the hopper, and if you're lucky you can get the clog to move through by switching how fine the powder should be, but this doesn't always work. Instead you have to turn the entire machine upside down, beating on the bottom until all the beans fall out, and then re-start it before adding beans back in (sometimes the clog still isn't cleared when re-starting).

Now on Lentils, Rice, Wheat, etc.... this machine is amazing. If it were only advertised for those purposes I'd give it 4 stars only because of the engineering pitfalls. There should be a way to disassemble this machine to clean it when clogs occur, but that wasn't considered by whoever designed it. So one day when this machine has it's final clog I'll be out $200 - until then I'll keep making flour (just not out of chickpeas).
on December 14, 2017
I see no value in grinding my own grain (bread tastes the same to me) but my wife likes it. Five stars may be a stretch, but it does everything expected. If durability holds, it will ave been an excellent purchase. If you want to grind your own wheat, this seems to be a good choice.
on March 8, 2016
Easy to use. Works really well. Quieter than the vacuum.

The directions are straightforward and I really like that it comes with it's own storage container for the flour.

The most annoying part is cleaning it.
on February 9, 2013
Since having this mill my breads are made of only grains that I have milled, and no, they aren't bricks, they are wonderful, the best breads I've ever eaten. I mill red and white wheat, Khorasan and Spelt Wheat, Rye, Oats, Barley, Corn, Millet, it all gets used in bread and in cooked milled Wheat/Oats/Barley for breakfast (think oatmeal, but with other grains in it, made in a minute in the microwave). Wish I would have started doing this sooner, and the WonderMill makes it easy.
on June 30, 2016
In credible. Very Fast. Very clean.
on December 9, 2015
Wonderful product, very nice job grinding flour and doesn't generate a lot of dust when using. It's impossible to actually purchase fresh flour in a store unless they grid it for you, so much better.
on July 29, 2011
I had a chance to taste some bread made of freshly ground flour. Since then I realized that I want to make my own flour. It is fresh, full of nutrients. I have to say that fresh flour makes superior foods to the store-bought version.
This Wondermill is an expensive investment into our home nutrition but it is worth it for me. It is slightly noisy when you start it (and instructions demand to turn it on while it is still empty). The noise diminishes when grinding begins. The flour smells so nice and so fresh!
Anyway, so far I like my mill.
on April 28, 2015
This mill works as stated. I have only used it twice but it makes wonderful flour in a minimum of time. I did not have the problems with "flying flour" as others have had. Listen for the click when fastening the bucket to the mill.
on September 9, 2017
This works well, with a great deal of noise. I wear hearing protectors originally purchased for use at a firing range when operating it.
on August 17, 2015
Wow! We had been grinding grains with a hand grinder and we are all amazed at how quickly and efficiently the WonderMill grinds grain! We're all super happy with the purchase and would recommend it to others. :-)