CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wonderworld Jolly Walker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Removable soft storage compartment for easy cleaning
- Beutifully designed wooden frame
- Friction control on wheels for safety
- Cute rattle sound
- Made from rubberwood, non-toxic water based paints as well as biodegradable fabrics
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Wonderworld Jolly Walker Push Cart helps little walkers as they learn to stroll. A pushing motion sets the right and controlled pace for baby to put a leg forward and take small steps. Friction controls on the wheels provide safety controls. It has a high quality wooden frame with soft storage compartments and is made using water-based, non-toxic paints and lacquers.
Why You'll Love It: It helps toddlers learn to walk and develop various motor skills.
Age: 12 months and up
- Encourages walking
- Unique friction system on wheels controls pace
- Has adjustable speed
- Detachable soft storage compartment for cleaning
- Beautifully designed wooden frame
- Made from rubberwood, non-toxic, water based paints as well as fabrics
- Made in Thailand
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the product a month ago. The first walker I received was defective. The bottom wood panel was warped and the drill hole for the side panels weren't lined up. Thus trying to put together the walker was impossible and resulted in an uneven wheel plane. Amazon.com had wonderful customer service and after calling, they sent me a new walker right away.
I was very excited once the new one arrived. I assembled it right away and had my baby (10 Months) try it out. Here is a summary after trying it out:
1. Very cute and sturdy
2. Fairly heavy so it's not possible for my baby to tip it over
3. You can adjust the tension on the back wheel (which was the main reason I chose this walker)
1. Very difficult to put together, you need LOTS of muscle to drill the nail into the wood panels. But overall assembly instruction is fairly straigh forward.
2. The walker only goes in straight lines and it's almost impossible to make turn with it due to its weight
3. This is the worst part: the rubber rim on the wheels just keep on coming off!! I was surprised no other reviewer mentioned this?!?! The rubber rim is very thin and the groove it sits in on the wheel is very shallow. Anytime you are going between carpet and wood floor, or the kid tilts the walker a bit, one of the four rubber rims always comes off. I have to constantly put it back (I found my baby chewing on them one time!).Read more ›
AMENDMENT: after a couple of days, the front right wheel started to fall off. For some reason, the push toy kept veering to the right and although we initially thought it was just the way our daughter was pushing it, we soon figured out it was because the wheel was falling off. The wheel then fell completely off and we couldn't get it back on because the threads on the bolt appeared damaged. Returned it to Amazon and they sent a new replacement via 2-day shipping, so I applaud their responsiveness.
My son who is one year old loves to push it both ways, he loves to sit in the basket and be driven around in it.
One little thing which is not really a problem is that it took a very strong man to assemble it, I could not for the life of me get the screws in even though I am a strong woman.
Don't let its cute appearence fool you. I would not buy this company's products again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves this walker. Every day he walks up and down the hallway in our apartment building with it. Read morePublished on January 27, 2013 by Greg
My husband is usually very good at putting things together. This was impossible. The holes weren't drilled big enough so four of the screws stripped out. Read morePublished on January 2, 2013 by RedErin
Emailed back and forth with company to get realistic info on the paints used. Still a LOW VOC paint BUT there is barely any paint actually on it - it's mainly natural wood and my... Read morePublished on September 7, 2012 by N. Canchola
I just got this in the mail and haven't put it together yet, but I wanted to let everyone know the wheels are different - new. Looks like they listened to the criticisms. Read morePublished on April 18, 2012 by merimos
I got this for my grand daughter's first birthday and she loves it! It's very sturdy and perfect for a new walker.Published on December 7, 2011 by K. Housen
This walker was so expensive and so highly recommended on so many websites. What a disappointment! It's barely been used and it's falling apart. Read morePublished on July 27, 2011 by amamom
I love this walker for my baby but it does have some flaws (that you shouldn't have at this price point in my opinion). It was very very very difficult to put together. Read morePublished on June 10, 2011 by Nosleep4mommy111
I purchased this item for my 12 month daughter. She was just attempting to walk at the time. After doing much research I decided on the Jolly Walker due to its design and ability... Read morePublished on December 25, 2010 by silky smooth
This cart is so cute it is a shame that it is so poorly made! The wheels fall. The rubber parts of the wheels also constantly fall off. I returned it.Published on November 27, 2010 by M. Lytton