Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.40 shipping
Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Construction Toy Set + Cool Transformation, Bench to Tool Box
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES - Multi-Colored Rubber Wood Accessories
- PLAY - Pounding, Screwing, Fixing, and Building.
- LEARNING - Promotes Intellect Skills, Creativity, Originality and Concentration
- MULTI-PURPOSE KIDS TOY - Working Bench, Flip Over to Stow all Tools in your Tool box
- CHILD SAFETY - Environmentally Friendly Rubberwood & Strictly Using Non-Toxic Paints, Dyes & Lacquers & Formaldehyde Free Glue
- Made from rubber wood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers and formaldehyde free glue while the packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper
- Includes hammer, screw driver, wrench and various other carpentry accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set flips over and turns into a carry-along tool box for storing accessories after your child is finished playing. The fun will never end when your child is playing with the Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set! The possibilities for imaginative play are endless and the opportunities for creative growth are plentiful.
From the Manufacturer
The Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set is the ultimate must-have toy. The Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set is a compact-sized work bench that functions just like a real work bench and comes complete with tools and accessories. The Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set flips over and turns into a carry-along tool box for storing accessories after your child is finished playing. The fun will never end when your child is playing with the Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Set. The possibilities for imaginative play are endless and the opportunities for creative growth are plentiful.
Top customer reviews
~ UPDATE:- If you are looking for "Extra nuts & bolts etc" consider ordering a Melissa & Doug Take a long Tool kit. All the bits fit this work bench! The Melissa & Doug kit is no where near as good as this for actually hammering bits into it, it doesn't turn over only onto it's side, but it makes a great carry case for all the tools and then all the bolts for both sets fit nicely into this work bench.
I love the way the workbench flips over to act as a tool box for storage. It's a great way to keep everything together. It's also a great way for him to work beside me when I'm doing things around the house and in my workshop. He can feel " just like Daddy" without grabbing for my tools that would be dangerous for him to handle.
Overall the quality is very good and I'm happy with it. I would have given this product five stars if the hammer was a little better designed. The head is attached to the handle by a cylindrical insert that holds by friction alone. With the force my son uses to hammer, the head has flown off several times and I've finally resorted to using super glue to hold it together. The handle also split right after me bought it when my son was using the claw to remove a nail. I've wrapped it with duct tape to keep it from happening again. This one aspect could use a redesign.
*only a few of the screws are octagonal, instead of round, making it impossible to use the wrench on those. Why they couldn't just make ALL the screws usable with the wrench I have no idea.
*it's impossible to take the nails out with the hammer unless they are already halfway out. not sure how they could fix this without making it dangerously sharp, but just mentioning it.
*including a few more nails and screws would have been nice, since they can get lost/misplaced pretty easily.
Overall, this is a really fun toy, and my son has a great time with it, and I'm sure as he gets older, he will continue to figure out how to do more and more with it!
* Nice selection of pieces: screws, bolts, nuts, nails, hammer, wrench, screwdriver, wood vise/clamp and the combo toolbox/workbench.
* Very nice quality: everything seems sturdy and built to last - even the plastic pieces (nails, wrench head).
* Combo toolbox/workbench: not only do you get a little box to hold the tools, but it flips over into a very usable work bench!
* Threaded screw holes: the Melissa and Doug sets ONLY have smooth holes on the toolbox itself. So, to use the screws/bolts with those sets, you have to hold a nut in place behind the hole, then screw into it - which is VERY hard for a toddler. This set has nice threaded holes, so you can screw right into them!
* It's very cute
The only small negatives (would have been a 5-star rating otherwise):
* The little wood vise/clamp doesn't really work very well. Yes, I know it's just a toy, but if you're going to put the vise/clamp there, it should work. As it is, when you tighten it down on something, the construction of it is a little loose and it just doesn't hold anything enough to "work" on it. (Maybe I got a faulty one? I dunno.)
* The packaging looks cheap, and the wording on the packaging is poorly translated.
Overall, this toolbox toy is highly recommended!