Wonderworld Work Bench 'N' Box Portable Play Carpentry Construction Toy Set + Cool Transformation, Bench to Tool Box
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES - Multi-Colored Rubber Wood Accessories
- PLAY - Pounding, Screwing, Fixing, and Building.
- LEARNING - Promotes Intellect Skills, Creativity, Originality and Concentration
- MULTI-PURPOSE KIDS TOY - Working Bench, Flip Over to Stow all Tools in your Tool box
- CHILD SAFETY - Environmentally Friendly Rubberwood & Strictly Using Non-Toxic Paints, Dyes & Lacquers & Formaldehyde Free Glue
- Made from rubber wood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes and lacquers and formaldehyde free glue while the packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper
- Includes hammer, screw driver, wrench and various other carpentry accessories
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
~ UPDATE:- If you are looking for "Extra nuts & bolts etc" consider ordering a Melissa & Doug Take a long Tool kit. All the bits fit this work bench! The Melissa & Doug kit is no where near as good as this for actually hammering bits into it, it doesn't turn over only onto it's side, but it makes a great carry case for all the tools and then all the bolts for both sets fit nicely into this work bench.
*only a few of the screws are octagonal, instead of round, making it impossible to use the wrench on those. Why they couldn't just make ALL the screws usable with the wrench I have no idea.
*it's impossible to take the nails out with the hammer unless they are already halfway out. not sure how they could fix this without making it dangerously sharp, but just mentioning it.
*including a few more nails and screws would have been nice, since they can get lost/misplaced pretty easily.
Overall, this is a really fun toy, and my son has a great time with it, and I'm sure as he gets older, he will continue to figure out how to do more and more with it!
I love the way the workbench flips over to act as a tool box for storage. It's a great way to keep everything together. It's also a great way for him to work beside me when I'm doing things around the house and in my workshop. He can feel " just like Daddy" without grabbing for my tools that would be dangerous for him to handle.
Overall the quality is very good and I'm happy with it. I would have given this product five stars if the hammer was a little better designed. The head is attached to the handle by a cylindrical insert that holds by friction alone. With the force my son uses to hammer, the head has flown off several times and I've finally resorted to using super glue to hold it together. The handle also split right after me bought it when my son was using the claw to remove a nail. I've wrapped it with duct tape to keep it from happening again. This one aspect could use a redesign.
* Nice selection of pieces: screws, bolts, nuts, nails, hammer, wrench, screwdriver, wood vise/clamp and the combo toolbox/workbench.
* Very nice quality: everything seems sturdy and built to last - even the plastic pieces (nails, wrench head).
* Combo toolbox/workbench: not only do you get a little box to hold the tools, but it flips over into a very usable work bench!
* Threaded screw holes: the Melissa and Doug sets ONLY have smooth holes on the toolbox itself. So, to use the screws/bolts with those sets, you have to hold a nut in place behind the hole, then screw into it - which is VERY hard for a toddler. This set has nice threaded holes, so you can screw right into them!
* It's very cute
The only small negatives (would have been a 5-star rating otherwise):
* The little wood vise/clamp doesn't really work very well. Yes, I know it's just a toy, but if you're going to put the vise/clamp there, it should work. As it is, when you tighten it down on something, the construction of it is a little loose and it just doesn't hold anything enough to "work" on it. (Maybe I got a faulty one? I dunno.)
* The packaging looks cheap, and the wording on the packaging is poorly translated.
Overall, this toolbox toy is highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not the best choice for a young toddler, but an older child will be fascinated. Great quality and lots for young hands to learn to do.Published 16 days ago by missanamarie
Upon receipt of this product, the Work Bench itself was broken to include the screws that held the Work Bench together. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sundi D'Ostroph
Our toddler loves this! She pretends to fix things around the house. It is very sturdy and perfect for little hands.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
My 3 year old son enjoys this toy and it seems to be of sturdy construction, no complaints in those respects. **However, be sure to inspect all pieces after opening. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sarah B. Cohill
Well made. Only problem is the nails are really really hard to get out. Other than that my 3 year old loves it.Published 8 months ago by KM