- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Popular Woodworking Books; 5/25/11 edition (June 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440308454
- ISBN-13: 978-1440308451
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#45,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #41 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- #65 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Projects
- #119 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wood Finishing 101: The Step-by-Step Guide Paperback – June 9, 2011
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
bBob Flexner has operated his own furniture-making and restoration shop in Norman, OK for 30 years. For the last 20 years, he has taught wood finishing and restoration. His accomplishments include the authoritative and bestselling book, Understanding Wood Finishing, still in print after 15 years, editing Finishing and Restoration (Professional Refinishing) magazine, making the award-winning videos, Repairing Furniture and Refinishing Furniture, and writing the long-running columns "Finishing" in Woodshop News and "Flexner on Finishing" in Popular Woodworking. http://www.bobflexner.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you finish wood you must own this book. It does NOT cover how to mix and apply older finishes or how to fume a piece of wood to duplicate Arts and Crafts furniture. It DOES cover all the modern finishes and covers them completely and clearly.
There is no better book on finishing wood with modern finishes.
Most recent customer reviews