Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 250 reviews
on June 22, 2013
This product is amazing. I've used it several times on my knees and calves for painful soreness due to past injuries. I dab several drops from the bottle around the painful area and gently rub it in for about 10 seconds. It has a strong medicine odor, similar to wintergreen, but not unpleasant. At first I thought this wasn't doing anything. However,after about 10 minutes it produces a pleasant warm feeling similar to a heating pad on a low setting. It relieves the pain and relaxes the muscles. I've tried several products similar to this but this is the best pain relief oil I ever used. I've used it several times after exercising and it's great relief every time. The bottle is large enough that this can last for months. All you need is a few drops because it's very strong. I definitely recommend this if you have muscle or joint pain.
on April 17, 2016
Wow, this stuff make Ben Gay look like snake oil. I have constant shoulder pain from serving tennis balls. The older I get the slower my serve and thus the more I force it and try to generate more power. This Chinese ointment dulls the pain immediately, you get a tingling sensation for about 15 minutes and the pain reduction lasts a full 24 hours. Really Great stuff.Smell is no worse than say Ben gay
on May 23, 2017
I was cheated before online buying this medicated oil, I got a fake one before what's why I was afraid to buy, but after trying thus bottle i defitnily can say it's original and real
on December 12, 2013
This stuff works well on sore muscles especially lower back and shoulders. I also recommend China Gel which is made in the USA.
on July 9, 2015
This product is awesome, my wife was in an car accident which broke her collar bone and had a few blunt force trauma injuries to several parts of her body. I purchase Wood Lock recommend by a Chinese International student staying at our home. I was a bit skeptical but after a few days massaging my wife's collar bone area and other parts of her body she told me that this product was actually relieving the pain. I saw a vast improvement in the pain areas now she is back to work after a month off from work and with no pain medication during the period just Wood Lock Medicated oil. I even got a bottle for my daughter who is on her University Dance team to rub her sore muscles after practice.
on December 26, 2013
I love this stuff! I've used this type of oil before, so I already knew I was getting a good product! Product was delivered in a timely fashon!
VINE VOICEon August 16, 2016
This is fabulous for help ease the aches and pains, and strains, I put it on before I do my yoga so I am not so sore the next day. It works wonder for me. My neighbor suggested it and the idea to use before doing yoga since I am a beginner at it. I am so grateful she did.
on September 1, 2013
I've used this brand for many years. It was hard to locate a dealer so I was delighted to find it on Amazon. Awesome price & great response by dealer. It's an understatement to say I'm satisfied!
on April 12, 2014
I bought this wood lock oil after careful review of authenticated Amazon user comments. Delivery was less than 2 weeks, which was a pleasant surprise as it arrived from Hong Kong through via mail! I tried it on my wife's shoulder and neck which were in pain after hard gym workouts. Massaging the oil in the affected areas brought real relief within a few massages. The strong but pleasant smell appeared to help its " healing" effects, as in you could smell that something was helping in relieving the pain. The oil massages into the skin with almost no grease /oil effect after massage. The oil in this product is just enough to massage without need for additional oil, it massages very easily. The only (!) attention needed is in carefully washing your hands afterwards, but that is expected. Have been using tigerbalm for decades but this product works better and without stain clothes.
on May 13, 2017
This stuff works. I recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.