Wood Plyo Box - 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 24/20/18, 16/14/12 - 3 in 1 Plyo Box, Essential For Plyometrics Training and Box Jumps For Cardio And Exercise
|Price:||$49.95 - $129.95|
- - MAXIMUM EFFORT WITHOUT FEAR: The rounded wood plyo box corners guarantee you can put in maximum effort with every jump because you won't get hurt.
- - DRASTICALLY IMPROVED SPORTS PERFORMANCE: Perform a huge selection of exercises on the plyo jump box drastically improving your jumping ability no matter what your sport.
- - 3 SIZES FOR THE PRICE OF 1: Save huge money and space, because the plyometric workout box comes in 3 of the most popular sizes available (20" x 24" x 30"), (18"x20"x24"), or (12"x14"x16") PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONE PLYO BOX, NOT THREE
- - ROCK SOLID PLYO BOX: The puzzle joints and bracing means the plyo box is as solid as a rock and can handle 350 pounds.
- - DESIGNED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: Box squat box ships flat to save you money and pre-drilled holes makes set up easy. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Box assembly progression
Become A Winner!
The ability to jump higher than your competition is what separates the winners and the losers in a number of different sports. Garage Fit's 3-in-1 plyo box will ensure your jumping ability increases as much as your confidence due to becoming a winner. With 3 different heights to choose from with each box, you have a huge selection of exercises to perform on the plyo jump box and easy ways to increase their difficulty. They include: Box Jumps, Kneeling Box Jumps, Depth Jumps, Step Ups with Knee Thrusts, Box Squats, Lateral Box Jumps...
It's Absolutely Unbreakable
Not only is the box squat box made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood, but the puzzle joints and bracing means it can take up to 350 lbs of weight. The corners are rounded to stop you from thinking you'll get hurt, but it doesn't affect the strength of the 50 pound box. It might be unbreakable once set up, but to save you money it ships flat. The holes are already drilled, and even with a basic screwdriver you can build the wood plyo box in around 30 minutes.
If you want to jump higher you'll love the:
- 3 plyo box heights in each plyo box that every athlete needs (20"x24"x30"), (18"x20"x24"), (16x20x24) or (12"x14"x16")
- Rounder wood plyo box corners to eliminate pain when missing a jump.
- Huge selection of exercises to choose from.
- Sturdiness that won't move or break.You're only a few clicks and a little practice on the plyo jump box away from increasing your jumping ability significantly.
Center support is not required nor included for the smallest box 12/14/16 box.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Wood is durable and well sanded so I'm not worried about splinters.
- The edges are also rounded down to protect skin (and shins) if you slip.
- Putting them together was a breeze! My husband helped me and all we needed other than what came in the package was a drill and wood glue (optional but using in a commercial facility so we opted for the extra step). Because we used the wood glue, it probably took 20-30 minutes to put each box together. If you dont use the glue, it will go much faster. Detailed instructions and extra screws were included.
- We've been using the boxes for a couple of weeks in the gym and they have been battle tested with jumps, step ups, hauling around and whatever else my members have thought of. They are extremely sturdy, yet light weight and easy to carry with the side handle cutouts.
When we need more boxes for the gym we will definitely purchase them from Garage Fit! Great company and great product!
1- Easy to assemble. Intuitive with all the pieces included.
2- Sturdy. 24x20x16 comes with an internal reinforcing brace.
3- Exactly as advertised.
1- MINOR thing...if one panel for each 'orientation' had a non-skid material preinstalled that would be HUGE. The non-skid would be 'face down' on the floor so you could use this for both box-steps and box-jumps. Most likely I will add a non-skid material to mine for this.
Really, this is a perfect add to my setup. I wanted to be able to include the 'box' option in my HIIT training days and this does the trick. Thanks.
I was glad to have received extra screws. I stripped the head off of one or two in the process.
I've been using the box for doing burpees. I jump up onto the box at the end. I do them in sets of ten, with a minute rest between. I think it's improving my fitness. I'm very happy indeed with the product.
My only complaint is that the box isn't totally flat on all sides when assembled due to the perpendicular "puzzle piece" edges being slightly taller than the flat surface boards. It's not really noticeable on the side that I use it on, but it's pretty bad on a couple other sides. A hand plane would probably solve that problem, but I don't have one of those and I'm not about to sand those edges down.