Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on November 26, 2016
I ordered 3 of these in the campfire/marshmallow scent and they arrived very quickly, well packed to protect against breakage. They are good sized candles, should burn for a really long time. They do have a nice smell, just as described, like a campfire. My only minor beef is that in the picture the candle appears white, in real life the color is very gray. It's OK, but I would've preferred the white coloring like I saw in the picture. Other than that very pleased.
on June 7, 2017
This candle smells exactly like the description! Love Woodwick!
on September 12, 2017
Love the scent! Marshmallow fireside is my favorite. The crackling sound is relaxing. Very nice ambiance.
on February 19, 2015
It was broken, i wouldn't say any thing ,but this is the scond one ive recieved this way. I can return or get a refund because i dont have a printer...so bye,bye 25.00....Very disappointed.
on April 16, 2016
Same day shipping! The price was the same as any where else online and I loooooove the smell...marshmallows and fire scent brings me to a peaceful place!! I'm so happy!!
on November 16, 2015
Horrible protective packaging. Have loved this candle company and this is my favorite fall scent. Too bad the packing was terrible and I had to throw the broken candle away.
on July 14, 2017
Completely broken and melted candle
on October 22, 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I purchased my 1st one at a Cracker Barrel Rest and fell in love right away. My 1st one I ordered on Amazon was broken/melted but I do live in AZ so not sure if that had anything to do with it. My 2nd one came undamaged, the crackling is so relaxing, the aroma is heavenly not sickening sweet. My townhouse is 1100 sq and my large filters through the whole place. Anybody that visits smells it immediately, and don't think it is overwhelming at all. I have a friend that is allergic to just about everything on earth with severe asthma attacks. Air fresheners that plug in has him sneezing and eyes watering so generally before he comes to visit I try to clear the air somewhat but I forgot all about it one day until right before he got here and he had NO reaction!! We were all shocked and as picky as he is - he loved the smell and asked me to order one for his wife since she loves candles also. My sister lives in VA and they got hit with quite a storm a couple of weeks ago and the weather is changing, she doesn't use her wood burning fireplace because she hates cleaning it so I gifted her one of course and again Ms. Asthmatic - no problems and loves the smell. She puts in it the fireplace, and turns the tv off, reads a book with a glass of wine or cup of coffee and she is in her own world. So sis if your reading this - WELCOME TO MY ADDICTION!! My only fear is that they discontinue this scent because I would have no clue of what to go to.
on July 10, 2015
Smells amazing!!
on March 10, 2014
My kids got this for her for Valentine's Day because her other one had run out. It's her favorite scent. As a guy, I like it more than the other, more feminine candles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.