Large Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLENTY OF HANGING SPACE - durable rods provide 41 Feet of hanging space as well as promote adequate airflow for faster drying. Five rods span horizontally along the middle part, creating a flat surface to accommodate anything from sweaters, socks, underwear, and shirts to towels, sweatshirts, and pants. Upright dimensions are 42" wide x 60" tall x 20" deep.
- DURABLE AND STABLE - offers strength and stability even with a heavy load. This tiered drying rack is equipped with heavy duty, thick hardwood, along with 3/4” round dowels to hang even your heaviest laundry items. The dowels are also attached to the frame using screws, not staples, giving you the strongest possible construction.
- EASY TO SETUP AND TAKE DOWN - this pre-assembled drying rack is user-friendly and foldable for compact Storage. Quickly folds flat so you can store it in a closet or next to the washing machine. Folded dimensions are 42" wide x 9" tall x 25.25" deep.
- LAUNDRY ROOM ESSENTIAL - this clothes drying rack is a must-have as it allows you to save on energy costs as well as provides a gentle drying solution for your delicate clothes. Designed to keep items hanging neatly together and helps maintain the quality and integrity of your clothes for a longer period of time.
- MADE IN THE USA - don't waste your money on those cheap racks from China that break after a couple months. This drying rack frame is constructed with ¾” x 1 ¼” North American Hardwood. Our wooden clothes drying racks are built to last!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tired of those traditional machine dryers that sometimes shrink or stretch your clothes that are made of delicate fabrics? Then you need the Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products.
This foldable drying rack will gently and safely dry fabric, helping to maintain the quality and integrity of your valuable clothes. Plus, it requires no energy used by a traditional dryer, which will ultimately help lower your monthly energy bills.
Our sturdy-built North American hardwood drying racks give you plenty of drying space, and fully collapse for easy storage. The frames are constructed with 3/4” x 1 1/4” thick hardwood, along with 3/4” round dowels to hang your heaviest laundry items. Stop wasting your money on those cheap racks from China. Get a wooden clothes drying rack that is built to last.
Click “Add to Cart” today. The best wooden clothes drying rack you can buy is finally here!
Compare to similar items
This item Large Wooden Clothes Drying Rack by Benson Wood Products
AmazonBasics Foldable Drying Rack - White B00H7P1GPO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Benson Wood Products||Pennsylvania Woodworks||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Unfinished, Natural Hardwood||Wood||Brown||White|
|Material Type||Wood||Maple, poplar||—||Steel|
Top Customer Reviews
Usability: Excellent. This rack can hold 35 pounds of wet clothes without flexing, I'd say closer to 45 or 50 pounds with careful loading. Set-up / Take down in less than 10 seconds.
Durability - updated 2016-05-24, 2.5 years after purchase:
Excellent, no signs of bending / loosening of joints / sagging or any other problems. I think with reasonably careful use this rack will last decades.
NOTE this is bare-wood (unfinished) product. If left unsealed, like almost all other bare wood products it will absorb moisture, tend to darken & stain light-colored clothing, and within a few years the rods will warp & bend. This is the nature of bare wood as a material, not a fault of the manufacturer. You should plan to seal this wood product using a high-quality wipe-on or spray-on polyurethane sealer.
Since product dimensions on Amazon can be iffy sometimes, here are the exact specs from my unit. Note that this is just one example & others could vary somewhat due to manufacturing tolerances.
Weight: 14 lbs 5 oz
In-Use height: 59 3/4"
Stowed height: 7 3/4"
Width (long direction, across): 42" at widest point, 39" usable bar width
Depth (short direction, front to back): 20" at widest point, 17" between outer bars.
Dowel diameter: 3/4"
Finish: totally uncoated / unfinished, plain wood.
Fasteners: qty. 18 x "SPAX"-brand 1" x #6 phillips screws, coarse thread (like small deck screws,) zinc finish.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks neat and tidy.
The best clothes drying rack that I've ever seen.
You can see the quality in the product.Read more
I use this rack for drying towels that my dryer has a hard time drying.Read more