BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I purchased this brush to clean a KitchenAid coffee grinder that could not be immersed in water. As I cleaned it after each use, it worked well even through the bristles were on the soft side. For my use, the softer bristles worked okay as I could “swish” it around the container to clean all of it .

In the end, I purchased a newer coffee grinder that could be washed and no longer needed this type of brush.
on July 9, 2010
After I ordered this, I found another of an almost identical design (but with somewhat fewer and slightly shorter bristles--made by a different manufacturer) at a local cookware store for the same price (but of course no shipping charge--just sales tax). So with the cost of shipping the price of this brush is perhaps a bit high.

I use this to clear out the leftover coffee grounds/powder in my Krups coffee bean grinder without having to move the blades around (to get loose the coffee stuck underneath them). It seems to work well for that purpose, and I just flick the bristle tips with my finger to clean the brush.

Krups 203-42 Fast Touch Coffee Grinder, Black
on July 4, 2012
This seemed like such a good idea - a more sanitary replacement to using my finger to get the rest of the ground coffee out of the grinder. It seems to work for others, which makes me wonder how old and dry the coffee beans are that they've been grinding. I use Kicking Horse Coffee Three Sisters Medium, Whole Bean Coffee, and find that the ground coffee beans stick around the inside of the grinder - and this brush is not strong enough to break the caked coffee up. I have to run the wooden end of the brush around the inside of my coffee grinder to loosen it - and even then the brush doesn't do particularly well in brushing the last of the coffee out. The bristles are just too soft - and as another reviewer mentioned, they fall out easily. I've been losing a few every time I make coffee. In a month or two, I wonder how many I'll have left?
on January 15, 2012
I returned this product because it began losing a large amount of the brush bristles within about a week after I began using it. It could have just been a fluke, or it may just be a poor quality product. I must say that Amazon's product return policy could not have been easier, but alas, why keep a brush that begins falling apart after about 3 or 4 unstressful uses!
on October 27, 2015
Great transaction, item as described, happy with purchase.
on August 11, 2012
This brush is perfect for the Hario mini-mill. The length of the bristles and handle is just right. Also, the handle is all wood so there is nothing to scratch your grinder. I have been using mine for four months and have only lost bristles from them getting stuck between something and pulled out. Brush also works fairly well for steel burr grinders. Good value and quality.
on May 1, 2016
Good
on September 28, 2012
This works fine but I would have preferred stiffer bristles. I was replacing an existing one that was at least 15 years old with nice stiff bristles that could stand up to the grinder blades. This is service-able but I don't see it lasting as long as the other did.
on March 22, 2011
This cleaning brush is one little item that improves kitchen activity. Before I got the brush, I was wiping out the coffee grinder with a small piece of paper towel. The brush gets at the remaining ground coffee quickly, easily, and neatly. Brush them into a little pile and then shake them into the coffee maker.
on June 16, 2014
Needed something to get the coffee grinder clean with, workes perfectly for this and stores away nicely in the drawer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.