Wooden Cubes – 1” Baby Wood Square Blocks – For Puzzle Making, Crafts, And DIY Projects – 50 Pieces by Woodpecker Crafts
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.70 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SMOOTH SURFACES – These Wooden Cubes by Woodpecker Crafts have smooth surfaces that do not need further sanding. They are made from kiln-dried hardwood and measure one inch on each side.
- KID-FRIENDLY – There are many projects that kids can do with these wooden blocks! You can use them to make personalized alphabet blocks, numbers, or puzzle blocks, to mount stamps, or simply paint them with various colors to make eye-catching building blocks!
- GREAT FOR CRAFTS PROJECTS – If you are a Do-It-Yourself type of person, then these blocks are ideal for you and your children! For the coming years, you can decorate them with personal symbols or letters and display them around the house. They’re also a great gift idea for artistic people!
- NATURAL WOOD COLOR – This set of cubes features a natural wood color that is pleasant to look at and perfect for any project. These blocks are a great decoration piece for events or parties with a rustic theme, including weddings, kids’ parties, etc.
- NO SPLINTERS – These blocks have been smoothed down to the point of having no splinters. Their surfaces are easy to draw on, paint, or put glue on. They’re perfectly safe for craft-making sessions in the classroom for teachers and students or simply as keepsakes for special occasions.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add a dash of creative fun to your crafts projects with the Wooden Cubes by Woodpecker Crafts!
These perfectly square wood blocks come in 50 piece sets, and each block measures one inch on each side.
These blocks are made from kiln-dried hardwood that does not need any further sanding down.
They do not have any splinters and are perfectly safe for kids to paint and play with!
You can easily use them to make a personalized alphabet, numbers, or puzzle blocks.
Also great for, mounting stamps and painting. Paint each cube with your own colors to make eye-catching building blocks for your kids!
Here’s what you get when you purchase this package of blocks;
- Small blocks measuring 1x1 inches
- Smooth surface good for painting & decorating
- Endless hours of fun for your children (building & taking down)
- Sanded down so they are very smooth
- Perfect for decorating with paint or markers
Buy These Wooden Blocks Today And Look Forward To Making Your Next Craft Project The Best It Can Be!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
' Great size for decorating
' Good price
' Sanded down so thay they are very smooth
' May be to small for some projects
Overall, I thought the blocks were perfect for what I used them for. They are sturdy and all the same size, no discrepancies. I would highly recommend them.
While they are not all perfectly identical in shape and size, that is OK with me. It gives my project a "hand-made" look and feel. Each piece is pretty--smooth, with a nice grain. Since wood comes from trees, and no tree's wood is "perfect," I don't expect a box of 250 wood blocks to be identical.
I'm using basic craft paint for the project, due to time and budget constraints, but these would look quite lovely with a good wood stain. The paint only looks kinda mediocre.
I used a basic wood glue for these, and it has held up fine.
Some of the adults did make ABC blocks but again I think they seemed a little too small. My fault for not reading the size correctly. I'd recommend a 2 inch X 2 inch size or bigger.
I think I discovered a new use for them- dice.
The quality was great and they shipped super fast!