- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Craftparts Direct when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 2FCRAFTY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wooden Dowel Rods - 3/8" x 36" Unfinished Hardwood Sticks - For Crafts and DIY'ers - Craftparts Direct - Bag of 10
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – These wooden dowel rods from Craftparts Direct are made from high-quality wood and are much sturdier than any other wooden rods on the market. Perfect for any craft or woodworking project, you can use these rods to make teepee's, furniture, fabric storage, banners, curtain rods, hang tapestries and so much more!
- GREAT VALUE – With the premium quality and fair pricing, these dowel rod packs are perfect for a wide variety of do-it-yourself projects. With so many rods in one package you will be sure to have enough for any craft project you may be working on. You will find that these rods are smooth to touch, straight and sturdy.
- SMOOTH WOOD RODS – There’s no need to worry about getting splinters or hurting yourself with these wooden rods. These hardwood dowels are sanded smooth, making them perfect to use for almost any craft project you can imagine. Safe for kids and definitely fun for unleashing you and your children’s creativity every time.
- IDEAL FOR CRAFTY PEOPLE – These versatile sticks are ideal for crafty and artistic people, hobbyists, and woodworkers. They are great for model-building, home decorating projects, kids’ crafts and decorating around the house. Each rod is built to last a long time for whatever you use them for. Have peace of mind while using these wooden dowel rods for any project big or small.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE – Our customer service personnel are all highly trained and ready to answer any of your inquiries or concerns. We will be glad to assist you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wooden Dowel Rods - Unfinished Hardwood Dowels For Crafts & Woodworking
These hardwood dowel rods can be used for woodworking, toy building, classroom projects, party crafts and camp craft projects. Wooden dowels are perfect for weddings, DIY scroll making, photo props and birthday cakes. Pair with a decorative wood end cap or finial for making banners and flags. You can use unfinished wooden rods for a variety of craft projects.
These hardwood dowels have been sanded smooth and stored in dry environment to maintain integrity. Hardwood dowel rods are ideal for hobbyists, crafters & woodworkers alike and have been kiln dried and machined to close tolerance. The possibilities are endless with these versatile wood elements. They are great for model building, home decor projects, kids crafts, decorations and much more. Save on wooden dowel rods with our whole sale prices.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
6 inches between dowels in a 2x2 cedar frame. To avoid the warpage reported in some other reviews, I embedded each
end of these dowels 3/4 in deep in vertical drilled holes in the 2x2 cedar frame set at 6" intervals and set the dowels
into the holes with a rubber mallet. The trellis is working very well and the cucumber plants find these dowels just
about right for grabbing.