Wooden Dice Tumbler Scrambler with 2 Dice, Handcrafted in PA Dutch Country
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy appealing way to engage all ages in number activities that require dice rolling
- Perfect for classrooms and group activities - also works with polyhedral dice
- Handcrafted from poplar trees harvested in Lancaster and Perry Counties, PA
- Wooden scrambler is 13" tall with 9" base - includes two standard cubical D6 dice (colors vary)
- o see videos of the working dice scrambler: Please go to YouTube and search for "Wooden Dice Tower Tumbler Scrambler" (the channel is Beech Tree Trading, LLC). That will pull up the three short videos showing how the tumbler works with 2 standard cubical dice and with 7 polyhedral dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, and D20)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Custom handcrafted dice tumbler/scrambler by Goods from the Woods crafts, Lancaster County, PA. Lancaster County natives George and Doris Plowfield start each toy the same way: First, they cut trees from their properties in Lancaster and Perry Counties. Then the logs are sawed into boards by a portable band saw mill and they are stacked, stripped, and dried for 1-2 years. The boards are then taken into their woodworking shop and transformed into each toy or game. Poplar is used for all the toys. Each item is custom designed and handcrafted by George and Doris. Their creations can also be purchased at craft shows in PA, DE, MD, VA, and NJ. To see videos of the working dice scrambler: Please go to YouTube and search for "Wooden Dice Tower Tumbler Scrambler" (the channel is Beech Tree Trading, LLC). That will pull up the three short videos showing how the tumbler works with 2 standard cubical dice and with 7 polyhedral dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, and D20).
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||LITKO Game Accessories||BIGFLY||Amazon.com||E-Brands|
|Item Dimensions||12.4 x 18.2 x 6.7 in||4.9 x 6 x 0.7 in||10.5 x 10.5 x 2 in||6 x 9 x 6 in||1 x 5 x 9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Details - most woodworking relies on square construction. The base should be flat. Mine rocks - a lot. The reason is the bottom is either assembled out of a warped piece of (wormy - see the pictures) wood or was never cut square. The gap when it sits flat is slightly more than 1/8". The tower itself doesn't sit either flush or square in the bottom tray. The gap on the left side is 1/16" and 1/8" on the right. The wooden dowels are roughly glued into holes cut too big for them, and are neither cut nor sanded flush to the tower outsides. That's really unforgivable - 30 seconds on an belt sander would remove the portion that stands proud, and the guy who drilled the holes on the drill press couldn't be bothered to drill a neat hole. Terrible woodworking - somebody couldn't be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes throwing this together. Amazon shouldn't be selling these. Mine's going back.