Giant 3.5" Wooden Yard Dice with Laminated Yardzee and Farkle Scoresheets and Durable Carrying Case
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Six (6) beautifully crafted 3.5" wood dice made of sustainably sourced New Zealand Pine wood and hand sanded for smooth playability
- Heat-branded pips (dots) burned deep for visibility. Play all your favorite dice games with these GIANT dice and keep score on the laminated Yardzee and Yard Farkle Scoresheets
- Durable drawstring bag provides easy storage and transport to take anywhere. Provides hours of entertainment for friends and family.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor events such as parties, BBQs, tailgating, group events, camping and much more!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a US based company and will replace any piece of this game if you are not satisfied. Or if it's just not working out, send it back for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take your favorite dice games outdoors
YardGames Giant Wooden Yard Dice set was created to bring extra fun to existing dice games. Take your favorite dice games like yardzee or yard farkle outdoors or play inside on the floor.
Quality Giant Dice
This Giant Yard Dice set is perfect for capturing everyone's interest in classic dice or board games. Each die has smooth rounded edges for easy playability, kiln-dried wood for durability, and deep heat-branded pips for visibility. Everyone can play!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I lost both games, miserably...
Don't buy the expensive laminated directions and scorecard sold elsewhere. This set comes with them.
Nice quality wood.
No sharp edges. Nicely finished.
The "branded" dots aren't very deep and are already (one game) showing signs of wear.
They aren't finished with anything.
They now have fingerprints all over them that won't clean off.
I'm sure if we'd played on grass they'd be all green - permanently.
We played in a 6x8 exterior carpet we put down on our cement patio for the game.
I suggest carpet (or maybe cardboard - like a freezer box) to keep from dinging or dingying them up.
In cement, they get all beat up. On grass, I think they'd be all free.
I don't think they would work at the beach (wouldn't land flat).
If I ever get another set, I'd seal them with some kind if wood sealer when new.
Get a two gallon (white) bucket in the paint department of your favorite hardware or paint store.
Use it as the cup to pour them out,
These are quite loud if you roll these on hard surfaces. I would recommend rolling them on grass or a soft surface only. These really are quite large but my hand is just able to fully hold one at a time.
Comes with a bag for storage - very handy
Great quality - sanded down and the indents (numbers) are not drawn on/won't fall off
Difficult to Roll
Loud when rolling on hard surfaces
My husband and I use these in gaming for fun and as counters and it works perfectly and hilariously for this purpose
I had bought them as part of a Christmas gift for an uncle who collects dice, but there was no way I'd give him these, so I returned them. Totally ruined my plans for him. I contemplated pulling out my tools and trying to fix them, but them realized it would be close to the same amount of work for me to just make them myself.
*I had photos of just how bad these were, but I guess I deleted them after they were returned.*