|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 12.3 x 3.7 inches|
Woodhaven 526 Medium Coping Sled
|Price:||$130.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Our medium Coping Sled works on both the router and shaper, either in the miter slot or against the fence.
- Includes an 11-3/4" adjustable steel miter bar that mounts in 6 different locatons for best placement. Can also be used without the miter bar against your fence.
- 526 Medium Coping Sled holds stock up to 6" wide. Heavy duty 1/2" phenolic base (11-5/8" x 11-3/4") will not distort from clamp pressure.
- Features two 500 lb. Inboard Toggle Clamps to hold stock up to 1-3/4" thick.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The directions for assembly could be improved but that was a minor problem which was quickly solved.
I've now used it several times and have great results.
Woodhaven makes a very high quality product. I expect it will last for a long time and make extremely accurate cope
cuts on raised panel doors that I make.
I do have to agree with a lot of other reviews that say the instructions are not the greatest, but if you're intelligent enough, you can figure it out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sled could be a bit off as far as alignment. I have had to tweak it as I am building raised panel doors and need them to be straight cuts along the sides. A bit disappointing.Published 5 months ago by dee
This is about the best coping sled I've seen. It's rock steady for cuts that require the utmost precision and that plus quality construction justifies the price.Published 15 months ago by Arlene
i've used coping sleds before, and this i the best one i've used yet. Nice sturdy phenolic platform with predrilled holes, slots, etc... making assembly easy. Read morePublished 17 months ago by hbui
Attention : this product is not for shaper ! It is very dengerous to use on shapers, People can get injuries !!!
shapers are very powerfull they will pull the pieace in. Read more
This is not professional grade but heavy duty enough for most amateurs like myself. Plenty of adjustability and easy enough to put together. Read morePublished on June 11, 2014 by Robert
This is a great Coping Sled. Very strudy and very well made. I have Woodhaven's Router table and fence. My Dad has several of there products. Read morePublished on March 27, 2014 by JCook
I've put it together but haven't used it yet. looks good and pretty sure it will do what I needPublished on March 20, 2014 by Randy