- ASIN: B00JGWNDLG
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#403,987 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #706 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage > Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags > Bags & Packs > Tactical Bags & Packs > Tactical Pouches
- #9711 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense
- #36343 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Shooting
Lot of 2 GI Woodland Camo MOLLE Canteen Carriers/Utility Dump Pouches, Made in USA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lot of 2 Molle II Woodland Canteen Pouches.
- Fits 1 qt canteen and cup or GPS pouch.
- Measures: 6.5 H x 4.25 W x 3.5 D inches.
- Flap with quick-release buckle.
- Two outside pockets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
RECIEVE (2) TWO Molle II Woodland Canteen Pouches This MOLLE/MOLLE II Canteen Pocket/Utility Pouch will Hold the 1 Quart Canteen and Cup or use it as a General Purpose Pouch. Pouch Features Elastic Draw Cord Compression, Two Outside Pockets are Sized to Hold Compression Bandages or any other Immediate Need Items. This is a US Military Genuine Issue Canteen Cover/Carrier used by All Branches of the US Military. The Pouch is made of Rugged Nylon Cordura and Measures Approximately 7”T by 5”W by 3”D. It has a Flap Cover with a Fastex Closure. There is also an Elastic Draw Cord Around the Neck to Hold the Canteen in Place if he Flaps is not Secured. On the Exterior are Two Small Pockets Measuring 3 ½” T by 3”W by ¾” D. These can be Used for Water Purification Tabs or Fishing Line or any Small Useful Items. The Pouch will also fit MRE Stripped Down Components. Made in USA! Issued by the US Government!
Top customer reviews
I paid a little extra to get the option for a pair of new ones with tan buckle hardware and am very satisfied. These will take a beating, the nylon is tough and the stitching is thorough so you needn't worry like you would with some supposed "Genuine USGI" Chinese made knock-off garbage that has saturated a market full of lying claims. In other words, these are the real thing made by SDS, even though it doesn't have an NSN# (don't worry, the tag is the only difference)
If you need the woodland pattern, go for it while you can and while the USGI gov't contractor, SDS, either still makes them or are still out there to be found. A shame.. the woodland pattern used to be everywhere but have now long been replaced by UCP, (aka "ACU-seless"), coyote brown and multicam.