|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 8.8 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||0151|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Certifications: CE, ROHS, FCC, LED Grow Power Supply: AC100-240V, Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz, Power: Max 12W, Lifetime: 50,000 hours|
|Usage||Reflector Clamp Lamp|
|Included Components||12W LED Grow Light included, Clamp Reflector included, PH Meter included, Plant Clips included, Plant Labels included|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Woods 0151 18/2 SPT Clamp Lamp with 8.5 Inch Reflector, 150 Watt, 6 Foot Cord
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.74 (34%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES INCLUDE: An attached 6 foot cord 18 AWG SPT-2, rugged molded-on plug, on off push button switch, double ball universal joint, non-marring spring clamp grips that will not damage surfaces. This lamp handles up to a 150-watt bulb medium base e26 bulb (E26).
- FOR THE HOME, OFFICE OR WORKSHOP: This clamp light functions as a work light for painters, as an art studio lamp, photography lighting, DIY renovations, for hobby lighting, arts and crafts, grow light and more!
- VERSATILE GROW LIGHT: This clamp lamp does an excellent job directing light where it is needed and when clamped low, it also provides extra warmth for the plants on cold winter nights. Consistent light and heat output makes it the perfect solution for your indoor garden or paired with an indoor grow tent.
- WHEN YOU NEED IT: This clamp lamp is an on-demand task lighting that moves with you. Pantries and storage systems often do not come with built-in lighting solutions. So stick them in your home's shadow zones, and angle them to direct the light just where you need it.
- SAFETY AND INDUSTRY APPROVAL: This Woods lamp work light with clamp grips is UL Listed – Representative samples of this product have been evaluated by UL and meet applicable safety standards.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: A leader in a wide variety of electrical cord products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories. Our Company strives to deliver strong performance every day. We’ve built a culture that puts customer needs first, making us easy to do business with and placing us at the top of our customers’ list of suppliers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Woods 0151 18/2 SPT Clamp Lamp with 8.5 Inch Reflector, 150 Watt, 6 Foot Cord
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 8.75 x 12 in||7.9 x 10.5 x 5.9 in||3.5 x 13.75 x 4.5 in||12.25 x 19.88 x 15 in|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||Incandescent||Halogen|
Woods 0151 18/2-Gauge SPT-2 Clamp Lamp with 8.5-Inch Reflector, 150-Watt, 6-Foot Cord. On off push through switch and rugged molded-on plug.This lamp will accept up to a 150-watt Light bulb with a standard Medium Base.Find many uses around your home or office. Provides extra light in workshops, basement, or garage. Versatile multi-use utility lamps with polished and vented aluminum reflectors. Each unit features a double ball universal joint, non-marring grips and a clamp-on bracket. Industry Approvals: UL Listed. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
Top customer reviews
I bought two of these lights, and am very happy with both of them. Great light for a great price!
I purchased 4 of these simple clamp on lights and they are ideal for what I wanted. With the right bulb, I get both the correct light as well as warmth for the greenhouse-it's less expensive to keep a light on than to keep a heater going!
I intend on purchasing a couple more of them for my light box to take photos of jewelry I sell on my eBay store..
I was using <$60.00 OTT lights to add the full spectrum light for plants and for lighting my 'light box' to take pictures of the things I sell on eBay.
These fixtures are way less expensive as well as my being able to find the exact bulb I need for which I wish to use them...Different lights for the 'light box' than for the greenhouse.
Though I probably can find the bulbs on Amazon, I choose to go to to "Batteries + and Bulbs" a chain store that has..well..batteries for everything and every bulbs you need. I received a plethora of info from the guys there about bulbs and for this one-on-one info I feel they deserve to get the buyer loyalty.
These fixtures are sturdy, inexpensive and quite practical. Exactly what I want.! I can see a plethora of uses for these clamp on fixtures...for lighting photography portraits and stills of product for a catalog is just the beginning. Spot lighting for Hallowe'en -we used it last nite (Oct 31) to sort with a black light on a couple of our decorations outside...How ever did I get along without these great fixtures??