|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 17 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||0165|
|Style||250 Watt 10 Inch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Grill Bulb Protector|
|Usage||Brooder Clamp Lamp w/ Reflector|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.08 shipping
Woods 0165 Brooder Lamp With Bulb Guard,10.5 Inch Reflector And 6 Foot Cord (250 Watt, 18/2 SJTW)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE CHICK BROODER LAMP: designed with an adjustable metal reflector and a blub protector, you can be assured that the chicken brooder lamp is adequately protected for durability
- EASY-TO-USE BROODER HEAT LAMP: you can either position the brooder lamps flat or easily hang them with the built-in integrated hook hanger
- 10 INCH ADJUSTABLE REFLECTOR: with an adjustable reflector, the heat lamp brooder will be able to focus where you want light to be with an even light spread
- VERSATILE 250 WATT BROODER LAMP: besides using it as a chick brooder lamp to warm up small farm animals, it will also be a practical addition in garages, workshops, painters, and more
- BROODER LAMP SPECIFICATIONS: 10.5 inch adjustable reflector; 6 foot cord; accepts up to 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Woods Industries, Inc.
A leader in a wide variety of electrical cord products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories. Our Company strives to deliver strong performance every day. We’ve built a culture that puts customer needs first, making us easy to do business with and placing us at the top of our customers’ list of suppliers.
Woods 0151 18/2 SPT Clamp Lamp with Reflector
This clamp lamp has an adjustable aluminum reflector for focused light, a convenient on/off button and a long cord for you to mount the metal clamp lamp wherever you like, this clamp lighting is priceless in places where there are no readily available light sources.
- This versatile clamp-on lamp can be a studio lamp for artists, potographers and hobbyists; also useful as a grow light as it can provide consistent light and warmth for indoor gardens
Grow Light – it can provide consistent light and warmth for
The adjustable aluminum reflector is used for focused light
The clamp are covered with scratch-resistant sleeves that wo
These clamp lamp could be used in photography. The focused l
Woods 0165 18/2-Gauge SJTW Brooder Lamp with Bulb Guard and Reflector, 10-Inch, 250-Watt, 6-Foot. 10-inch reflector with bulb protector. Easily hangs with built-in integrated hook hanger or positions flat. Works great for warming pigs, chicks, small farm animals, garages, workshops, painters, and more. Accepts up to 150-watt bulb with porcelain socket. Brooder light with 6-foot cord provides focused light in areas you need. Ideal for a temporary heat source for pig and chicken brooders. If you have immediate questions about application, installation, troubleshooting, or a damaged component, please call CCI Consumer product hotline at 1-800-561-4321 or email questions to: CCI.ConsumerSupport@southwire.com. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The picture shows the lamps as part of my DIY home vegetable starting setup.
The seller I used was "Amazon.com", which I feel is important to also list. I've already come across items with the same description & part # being "knockedoff" by other sellers. If you want consistency in quality and products... try to stick to the same sellers when purchasing repeat items. I do plan on posting an update at a later time to give feedback on longevity and such.
*The photo I'm posting is not the best because it was for a review of the bulb, and not for the socket at the time. It shows my use for it though.