Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Woods 32555WD Outdoor Wireless Remote Control Kit, Weatherproof, 100ft Range
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.04 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WEATHERPROOF REMOTE CONTROL CONVERTER: the remote control converter kit has a durable, water tight construction with a 6” grounded cord and is compatible with 3-wire plugs for outdoor use
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: the Woods 32555 weatherproof outdoor outlet remote control converter kit is rated at 125-Volt,13 Amp, 1625W Resistive/8 Amp, 1000W Tungsten - this means that it will work with fans, lamps, small fountain pumps, rope lights and others
- 100-FT FREQUENCY RANGE: this outlet remote control converter kit offers hassle-free control and lets you conveniently adjust your outdoor security lights, patio lights or holiday decor without having you step out of the house or car
- NIFTY-SIZED OUTDOOR OUTLET REMOTE CONTROL CONVERTER KIT: fitting into the glove box of a car, purse and can even be attached to a keychain, you don’t have to hunt high and low for the remote control converter whenever you need it
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: this weatherproof outdoor outlet remote control converter kit requires no tools to set up; simply plug and use
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: A leader in a wide variety of electrical cord products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories. Our Company strives to deliver strong performance every day. We’ve built a culture that puts customer needs first, making us easy to do business with and placing us at the top of our customers’ list of suppliers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Convenience At The Touch Of A Button
With The Woods Outdoor Remote Control, You Can
Control Outdoor Lighting
With the push of a button, turn on or off your outdoor string lights, landscape lighting, or decorations.
Operate Devices From Bed
The Woods Wireless Remote Controller allows you to turn off your fan, heater, or bedroom lights from under the covers. Check your device's amp ratings for compatibility.
Conquer Hard-to-Reach Outlets
Ideal for operating devices in hard to reach areas. Makes a perfect gift for those with limited mobility, back pain, and the elderly.
Turn on Holiday Lights from Inside
Control your outdoor holiday decorations without having to venture out into the cold.
For more than 75 years, Woods has been a leading developer of electrical products for consumers and professional contractors. Woods has an extensive record as an innovator in product development, collaborating with our customers to deliver quality products. Our full line includes a wide variety of electrical corded products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lighting, timers and other accessory items for the consumer.
Convenience at the Touch of a Button
-Wireless Control from the Comfort of Home:
Control your outdoor lighting, holiday decorations, or pool pump from the comfort of home. With a durable, weatherproof construction and up to a 60 foot range, the Woods 32555 brings simplicity to your life by maximizing convenience, security, and energy savings.
-Made for Everyone:
Woods Wireless Remote Controller allows you to control devices in difficult to reach areas. Simplistic design has only 'on' and 'off' buttons for ease of use. The controller makes a great gift for those with limited mobility and back pain.
-Quick and Easy Installation:
The remote kit is quick to install with tool-free setup. Simply plug the receiver into a 3 conductor GFCI outlet, plug the device into the receiver outlet, and remove the plastic battery tab from the remote control.
|Woods 32555||Woods 59746||Woods 59748||Woods 13569||WiOn 50049||WiOn 50050|
|Outlets||1||3||3||3 (controllable separately)||2||1|
|Remote Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||Smartphone App||Smartphone App|
|Range||Up to 60 Feet||Up to 80 Feet||Up to 50 Feet||Up to 66 Feet||Anywhere||Anywhere|
|Additional Features||Dawn-to-Dusk Setting||Operate 3 different devices using one remote control||Wi-Fi Enabled switch controllable from anywhere with free app. Security mode, sunset/sunrise settings||Wi-Fi Enabled switch controllable from anywhere with free app. Security mode, sunset/sunrise settings|
How often have you forgotten to turn off your holiday lights and/or decorations? Do you dread stepping out into the cold, damp night to fiddle with the switch? With the Woods 32555WD Weatherproof Outdoor Outlet Remote Control Converter Kit, you’ll be able to switch your lights (or other outdoor electronics) off without having to leave the comfort of your home. You can simply attach the remote to your keychain so it’s always handy when you need it. The kit is a breeze to install and can make a fantastic gift.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do want to mention that you must hold the button down for about a second for the it work. A quick click like you would do with a mouse or with the TV remove control does not always work; however, the range is good. I can turn the light on or off from any of the 3 bed rooms and even as far as my dinning room. Not that I need that, but ya never know.
I also have the 2 outlet for my Christmas decorations - going 2 years strong. It has not yet failed me, not even in single digit weather. I keep my 12' snowman outside through the winter and use a Woods remote outlet to turn it on and off. I've come to trust in the Woods brand and plan on getting another one of these for my living room.
Note: For outside use, after you plug in your device cord - use electrical tape and wrap up the end to create an air tight seal. Don't take any chances with electricity and water. I have always done this with and without weatherproof devices and have never had any problems.
Too bad; manufacturer should have put a simple slide switch on the units to allow you to set this very valuable feature.
That said, when it does work, it works just like it should.