|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 5.2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||11203W|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Usage||indoor extension cords|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Woods Extension Cord With 3-Outlet Light Switch And Indicator Light (15 Ft, White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.35 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY EXTENSION CORD WITH LIGHT SWITCH: the Woods power extension cord has an easy-to-control on/off foot switch to let you conveniently control your household lights
- WHITE EXTENSION CORD WITH INDICATOR LIGHT: featuring a neon power indicator light, you can find the cable extension cord easily in the dark; the white neutral color of the indoor extension cord also blends easily into your interior decor
- PROTECTIVE SWIVEL SAFETY COVERS: this power cord extension has 3 swivel safety caps on each of the outlet to keep away dust and dirt, thus making the appliance extension cord more durable and longer lasting
- VERSATILE PLUG EXTENSION CORD FOR INDOOR USE: this electrical extension cord is great for holiday lights display, festive light strings, bedroom lights and table lamps; for incandescent lamp load only
- ELECTRIC EXTENSION CORD SPECIFICATIONS: AWG 16/2 SPT-2 5A/125V/625W; resistive rated for 625W; for incandescent lamp load only
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: A leader in a wide variety of electrical cord products, bulk electrical and electronic wire, surge protectors, garden lights, timer products and other accessories. Our Company strives to deliver strong performance every day!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Woods 11203W Extension Cord with Lighted Foot Switch, White, 15-foot. Easy on-off light control footswitch taps on/off, mounted 4 feet from plug end, 12 feet from outlet. Switch features indicator light remaining lit when powered for easy location and power indication. 3 Outlet cube tap end has swivel safety covers on each outlet to protect against shock or harm. Cord is AWG 16/2 SPT-2 5A/125V/625W Resistive rated for 625 watts for incandescent lamp load only. Recommended for indoor use only. Turn on and off with just a tap of your foot, no more bending over to unplug lights. Recommended for indoor use only. May be used as christmas tree extension cord, UL Listed. If you have immediate questions about application, installation, troubleshooting, or a damaged component, please call CCI Consumer product hotline at 1-800-561-4321 or email questions to: CCI.ConsumerSupport@southwire.com. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Caution: Risk of fire. Not for permanent installation. Use only with a total of 5 Amps maximum Christmas tree or other seasonal lighting products. Do not install or use this product for more than a 90 day period per year.
In addition, the switch is located too close to the plug to be practical unles your outlet is close to the device. And if that is the case, you end up with a lot of unnecessary cord left over.
Update January 2013: We've had two lamps plugged into this cord in our front room since I bought it (November 2012). We use it daily and it is on at least four hours a day. My wife got a scented wax melter for Christmas and plugged it into the cord which overloaded the circuit causing a fuse to blow in the cord. I think I saw a few complaints in other reviews about the extra long plug, it is extra long because it has a fuse in it which I think is just great. The cord came with an extra fuse so I replaced the burnt out fuse in about three minutes and everything was as good as new again (with the wax melter omitted from the circuit). I'm quite pleased with this purchase!
Made in China of course.
It is significant to note that there is only 3-feet between the plug that goes into the wall and the foot-switch. The other 12-feet are between the foot-switch and the outlets. For my use, I need the switch near the door of the room, and there is no wall-outlet near there at all. So I will need a regular extension cord for this extension cord!
However, I was just reading the warning label inside the packaging and it says that there is a risk of fire if I use this product for more than 90 days per year, and I can only use it with a total of 5 amps maximum (the outside packaging says 13 amps). I knew it was "light duty" but this is ridiculous.
I wish I could return this. It was misrepresented online. There is no point in keeping it if I can not use it year-round.