Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on February 7, 2011
My husband and I are still outfitting our house to make it a home. This magazine is loaded with ideas and full project plans for furniture, descriptions of the proper aspects to look for in tools, plans for setting up your workshop and making your own jigs plus tips! Our 100+ year old home has certainly benefited from this magazine and my husband now has a fulfilling and useful hobby!
on January 11, 2018
I've tried 6 or more woodworking magazines and this one is the most complete. You have a materials list, detailed plans, full access to all their projects and plans (past and present), and tons of free tips that are Huge time savers as well as safety tips. They often go over wood choices and other variations you might find more appealing or useful to your specific application.
The only negative thing I have to say involves some of their dvds. They have a tendency to assume too much sometimes. But I am a novice.
on February 2, 2014
My husband loves this and is working on projects again. He was a subscriber for many years then everything went into storage, all subscriptions discontinued when we moved 3 years ago. We are finally settled in our new home in a new state and all is right with his world now that he is able to use his toys again.
on November 9, 2011
This is an awesome woodworkers magazine that has the most beautiful projects and the complete instructions to go along with them. It also has tips and tricks to aid you with your project from the magazine or on your own projects. I highly recommend this magazine and also recommend purchasing magazine through amazon.com, they offer great deals and if you renew a sub there is no delay in delivery.
on May 5, 2017
I'm a long time subscriber, and look forward to each new issue.
on May 20, 2016
It's been years since I received my last Woodsmith magazine, but I've once again subscribed. I have enjoyed getting caught back up on the latest and greatest woodworking techniques and technology.
on November 21, 2014
Great magazine with it's companion Shop Notes. I look forward to each new issue for interesting projects and techniques.
on March 4, 2015
Have enjoyed this periodical over the years. Informative and a good reference tool.
on November 5, 2015
my son enjoys it
on June 16, 2013
I love the clear step-by-step project instructions and extensive illustrations and photos which help you develop your woodworking skills. Highly recommended - especially for beginning or intermediate-skilled woodworkers.