Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 197 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on August 29, 2016
Oh my gosh, this gripe water was a god send! My newborn had pretty severe gas and it made me cry at times seeing him in visible pain. I had tried the mommy bliss gripe water that you can get at CVS or walgreens but that did NOTHING. Nothing at all. My parents bought this brand and it was like magic. The relief is instant and only takes a little bit, follow the dosing on the bottle. I bought 4 bottles. I swear by this stuff. If your baby is fussy because of stomach pain or gas, use this and I bet you it will work miracles.
on July 20, 2016
We were skeptical at first about this product , but I thought I would give it a try because of the good reviews and great price point. Really seems to calm baby down!! So far we really like this product and baby doesn't mind the taste .. She actually seems to like it. My husband and I do joke about how the bottle looks .. The clear bottle and style of the bottle looks like moonshine lol
on April 3, 2017
If you're looking for the original Woodward's Gripe water (that comes in an actual glsss bottle, and doesn't have SUGAR) then this is NOT THE PRODUCT.

This is some gripe water from India and has sugar. Made my baby quite sick. I threw out all 4 of them out.
on December 6, 2016
Woodwards Gripe water works really well to sooth an upset stomach. I prefer to use a more natural solution to medicating, and I feel woodwards does the trick when someone in our family has an upset stomach. The children AND adults in our household use this product.

The taste of this gripe water is far superior to other brands of gripe water we have tried. Some are a bit more "savory" and "bitter", but this one is quite mild, a bit on the sweeter side and leaves a very pleasant aftertaste.

Thank you!
on April 17, 2013
not only can children use this product to help with colic and gas but adults can use it to. it works great for hiccups and acid reflux. i've tried other brands but non compared to Woodwards so this si the only brand i would ever recommend
on February 16, 2017
Worked like a charm for my baby. Ive tried many brands of gripe water for my fussy baby but nothing worked quite as good as this. I would use it for pretty much everything: gas, crying spells, calming down, helping the baby fall asleep. It didn't cause any further discomfort on my baby. My husband takes a couple sips when he's not feeling well either. Im definitely a recurring customer.
on April 16, 2017
Love this product. Always takes care of the problem immediately. I would highly recommend it!!! We always have a bottle on hand!
on August 6, 2016
This stuff works great! If you have a baby or child that suffers from to much gas in their stomach just 2.5ml of this stuff and it will hep them pass gas and get comfortable again.
on May 15, 2017
Product came with a major leak. Had to clean it up once it arrived. Other then that it works just as well as pricier brands. Bottle is thin plastic- I would suggest keeping a thicker bottle for diaper bag carry.
on July 21, 2017
My daughter has always had a sensitive stomach and having this gripe water has always helped. I have tried others and they did not work as good as this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.