BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2013
I've been buying these candles for the past two years...I bought one for my daughter..she loves it as well. Even with just the cover off and unlit you can still smell the fantastic fragrance...beats Yankee candles and it burns evenly..no wasted wax...best ever!!!
on June 6, 2016
Beautiful design, color and performance. The wood cap doubles as a candle stand. The crackle of the wood wick mimics the sound of a real fireplace. This candle provides elegance and stunning visual beauty. A small note from my point of view: Fragrance is slight-maybe a stronger scent could be offered.
on December 23, 2016
I bought this as a gift and I sent it to the address I will be at today. I received a woodwick candle for Christmas and I have used it every night!! I'm HOOKED!! I loved Yankee Candles and didn't know what the big deal was with Woodwick until I tried it!! I love that they have a video to see and having it in my home is so much better!! I don't notice the scent quite as much as my Yankee candles and it may be because the one I received is White Oak but the sound and healthier option of Woodwick has me totally hooked! I expect this one to smell great!
on December 6, 2016
I LOVE this candle, it smells like a fresh cut pine tree! The scent is so strong and lovely I just want to leave the candle open and enjoy the scent. The crackling flame is a signature of these woodwork candles which is so soothing when the place is quiet, I feel as though I'm camping out in the woods sitting around a fireplace in the winter outdoors!
on September 7, 2015
This candle smells amazing, and can really fill a room with smell within 15 minutes of lighting it. The burn-time you get for the price is hard to beat. The reason I give this candle four stars is that once you're down to the last 1/3 or so, it gets very difficult to trim the wick and to light it. This is especially a problem because you have to keep this wick trimmed very low to keep it from smoking.

I find the plus-wick on this candle is too wide, so the flame burns higher than it should. Using a small pair of scissors I could trim the wooden wick low enough to get a nice flame, but without routine maintenance it would start smoking, which dirties the glass and reduces the nice smell.
on August 3, 2017
Best candles on the market in my opinion. Nice odor, burns evenly, attractive display.
VINE VOICEon February 3, 2014
I don't mind spending extra $$ on candles if they truly smell nice and maintain their scent and that's where I was disappointed with this WW Frasier Fir Candle-for the price it did not deliver. When I first lit them (I ordered 2), they smelled wonderful, but by the 3rd light--nothing. I purchased the wood fire scent and that was great-but I'll be looking to another company next year for Frasier Fur.
on May 11, 2017
I love the sound it makes and the way it flickers. The scent is light but still really nice.
on March 21, 2014
I have been trying for several days to get someone to respond to my inquiries. I was informed today that I have received a refund for broken candles I received. However, not only were the candles broken, there were shards of glass everywhere. AND, I was charged for more items than I received and haven't been able to get anyone to respond to that problem. I have asked repeatedly to be, EITHER, given a refund for the candle that I was charged for and never received, OR, another candle shipped. I have not been able to get ANYONE to respond to the missing item or even acknowledge my request. The candles were packaged so poorly that this has been an incredible hassle - and no where to contact someone to solve the problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2015
It doesn't really feel like the holiday season without the smell of pine in the air! This candle does a wonderful job delivering that classic scent and has the added bonus of making you feel like you're cozying up next to a crackling fire.

This is one of those little luxuries that can make a long winter feel much more bearable. The scent fills the room while burning, but isn't overpowering. I find that the scent dissipates pretty quickly after I extinguish the candle.

This large size lasts a LONG time. I burn mine quite a bit and it's not even halfway gone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question