Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 10, 2013
I ordered this item for mother's day and it was delivered today 5/10/13. Unfortunately, the glass covering the candle was shattered to pieces and my mother could not even enjoy it and disposed it in the garbage. My wife and I have bought Woodwick candles for years and we loved all of them for the quality and the scent. I am really disappointed that was delivered to my mother in a damaged condition.
on February 26, 2013
These candles provide an ambience, not merely with their aroma, but with the crackling sound. We have always enjoyed a fireplace. While this doesn't replace one, the sound takes us back to the time when we lived in a house that had one.
3 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2013
I really like this candle. Have one downstairs
and upstairs. It makes the house smell really
nice and the crackle is an added nice feature.
2 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2013
My wife loved this as one of her Mother's Day presents! Wonderful, strong lavender aroma. Long lasting soy wax. Has a different wood wick that gives a crackling sound - that is different but not sure if I love that particular feature or not. It does give it more of a fireplace feel!
on April 5, 2013
Burns clean for a very long time and makes the house smell instantly wonderful! Be sure to break the black burned wick off before lighting each time. Great candle, definitely recommed.
on July 15, 2013
Very long lasting, even burning, and beautifully scented candles. They are my favorite ones and I buy them all of the time.
on November 27, 2012
This is the best candle I have ever bought for a lavender odor. It just fills the house and has such a true lavender smell! Will buy again!
on May 6, 2013
So glad I purchased this Woodwick Candle in Lavender. It really adds a wonderful fragrance to my home. Also love the crackle of the wood wick. Will purchase again.
on March 23, 2013
Great scent. Wonderful, relaxing crackling..almost like fireplace. the best candle made. Lasts a long time, very minimal smoking when extinguished.
2 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2012
this is the best candle I have ever ever had love it and Im 62 never have i had such a fantastic candle. love tthe wood wicks it makes it like your watching yoiur own private little fire place burning and cracking is fantastic... cant say enought
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.