|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||DOC-108|
|Pattern||Doctor Workshop Blend|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Doctor Workshop Applicator Bottle and Pens Plus Woodturning Oil (16 oz)|
|Assembled Diameter||2.5 inches|
Pen Turning Polish and Wood Oil for Pen Kits, Pens Plus, & Woodworker Projects by Doctor Workshop offers Vibrant Lasting Shine, Water-resistant, Solvent-free, Safe for Food, Hands, Everyday Use in One-Step Finish. Turn Brilliantly Today!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brings out the Natural Beauty of the Woodgrain with No Harsh Chemicals ever!
- Creates a Vibrant, Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Pen Turning Polish that Protects and Preserves
- Safe for Food, Hands and Everyday Use on your Favorite Woodturning Projects and Pen Kits
- Wood Oil that's Easy to Use and Apply for Fast, Effective High Luster Natural Shine
- Made in the USA and Designed by a Ph.D and Trusted by Woodturners Worldwide since 2010
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pen Turning Polish and Wood Oil for Pen Kits and Woodworker Projects
Finish Wood Pens & Projects with Natural Brilliance- Can’t find the perfect finish for your pens kits, pepper mills, and projects?
- Tired of wood oil that dulls and hides the natural beauty and unique grain of the wood?
- Afraid to expose you and your family to dangerous solvents and chemicals?
- Paying too much for expensive activators and CA finishes that make wood look like plastic?
- CA supplies can easily run up to $50 for waxes, micromeshes, activators, glues, etc.
- One bottle of Doctor Workshop Pens Plus can finish over one hundred of projects!
Introducing Your Very Own Doctor Workshop Brand Pens Turning Polish and Wood Oil for Pen KitsWoodturner’s Dream Walnut Oil Finish that Protects and Shines
Completely Food Safe Finish For a Naturally Brilliant Wood Project- Create a vibrant, natural, and long-lasting shine for your woodturning projects
- Coats your project with a water-resistent Shellac finish for impressive polish and durability
- Safe for food, hands, and everyday use with Solvent-Free Food-Grade Microcrystal Wax
- Easy to use One-Step Finish and Wood Oil brings out the natural beauty of your wood grain
Made in the USA and Specially Formulated by a Ph.D and Trusted by Woodturners Worldwide since 2010. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 1-Year Warranty.
Make Your Next Project Really Shine! Add to Your Cart and Place Your Order Today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would highly recommend this..
Usually takes one drop for each turned blank, if it is real dry might take two. The first coat puts a decent shine. However, each additional coat makes it that much more "wet" looking. I am satisfied with 4 coats. Just need to wait a few seconds between coats to give it time to dry. And I don't need to add anything on top of this finish, it stands on it's own. 8 drops for each pen gets a real nice shine. This bottle should fix up several hundred pens, at least. ( over 1,100 pens (9,463 drops) if you convert 16 ounces to drops.
Initially I was a little put off by the price, especially not knowing if this was going to be another one of those polishes that I wouldn't like. But after seeing results and figuring how many pens it will polish, I think the price is a good deal.
I couldn't be happier with this product and would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a turning polish for wood.