Wool Dryer Balls - Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
- Low Return Rate: 68% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "wool balls for dryer"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer Lint Balls anti static reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reusable Wool Dryer Balls
Discover a healthier, efficient, approach to drying laundry. These large felted 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls are the economical alternative to replace chemically infused dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
Natural Fabric Softener
Our dryer balls are made from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Using them in the dryer eliminates the need for chemical laden fabric softeners and toxic dryer sheets. A few drops of essential oil can even be added to the ball to create a natural fresh scent.
Reduce Dryer Time and Save Energy Costs
As they tumble around in the dryer, wool dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better. Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
100% New Zealand wool rolled into tight, extra-large balls and felted for a natural, long lasting product.
Eliminate buying expensive fabric softener and dryer sheets. Save on energy costs by reducing drying time. Buy once and reuse indefinitely.
Perfect for a housewarming gift, bridal shower or any time you want to give a gift that everyone can use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These are great. I use 3-4 for regular sized loads.
2. Static? Gone.
3. Wrinkles? Fewer
4. Dry time? Much less (this is a huge bonus)
5. They CAN be cleaned. Wash in warm water/gentle cycle, and dry in the dryer. They are reusable.
6. Size? A tad larger than a tennis ball.
7. Noise? They're balls. They're not as "hard" as a tennis ball, though, and make less noise than zippers and buttons (from clothes) do.
8. Essential oils? You can use them. Instructions are online everywhere. I have yet to try this.
You other parents can't deny
That when family walks in with an itty bitty load
And a round basket in your face... you get..um... clean, static-free laundry?
1. They don’t leave lint all over your black clothes!!! I wear black cotton leggings everyday. And these were certainly put to the test when I put all 5 pairs of my black leggings and other black clothing in the dryer with these balls for the first time. NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF LINT WAS LEFT BEHIND.
2. NO STATIC. Honestly it’s probably the quality of your dryer or how high you put the heat on if your clothes still have static after using these. Because after I used these balls in the dryer with all my sheets and clothes there was absolutely NO static.
3. They are not noisy!!! Common people do you really think that a soft ball of wool is so annoyingly loud that you have to leave a bad review. My dryer didn’t make any more noise then it usually does when drying a load of clothes. I suppose you can hear a small thump here and there. You can tell that they’re in there. But with a bunch of clothes it’s not some unbearable sound. Sounds like a normal load of laundry.
5. There is no scent. They’re just a ball of wool. They don’t smell like anything unless you put some essential oil on them. Which is Great!
Overall I love these dryer balls! The price is great! They’re going to save me money in the long run so I don’t have to buy dryer sheets so much. I might still buy a pack here and there to add some scent to my load of laundry. But either way I think these are fantastic. They take all the lint and hair off my clothes and sheets. I have very long hair and sometimes after drying my clothes WITHOUT these balls I would find clumps of hair stuck to everything. But WITH the balls they collect all the hair and then I can easily take it off and dispose of it. Now I can’t tell if they cut down on dry time. They seem to help make the load dry slightly faster because they’re blouncing around and pummeling the clothes. But I can’t exactly tell with heavy heavy loads like with my boyfriends Carhartt work pants. Either way it doesn’t matter to me much because that is not the reason that I purchased them!
I highly suggest purchasing these and trying them for yourself.
I do find that the laundry dries quicker in the dryer. As a thrifty mom, I wouldn't have spent money on another set if I didn't think they were worth it. Plus, it is cheaper to buy these high quality ones instead of making your own. Very happy with the purchase (again)!
We've used dryer balls from another company and had no problems so when they wore out, I hopped onto Amazon to find replacements as it was going to be quicker than getting them from the other company. I just randomly picked to get replacement balls from this company because there are so many products on the market.
I can attest to the shedding as it was a pair of my blue dress pants that the balls shed on.