($1.66 / Count)
($1.58 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Handy Laundry Products Corp.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Wool Dryer Balls - Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
|Price:||$9.95 ($1.66 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WOOL – 100% New Zealand premium wool with no synthetic fillers, rolled into tight, extra-large balls and felted for a natural, long lasting product.
- REUSABLE FABRIC SOFTENER – Replace chemically infused dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners with an eco-friendly and natural alternative that will last more than a thousand dryer loads.
- SPEED UP DRYING TIME – As the dryer balls tumble around in the dryer, they lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better and dry faster.
- SAVE ENERGY COSTS – Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills by shortening drying time up to 25%
- REDUCE STATIC CLING – Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER
Our dryer balls are made from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Using them in the dryer eliminates the need for chemical laden fabric softeners and toxic dryer sheets. A few drops of essential oil can even be added to the ball to create a natural fresh scent.
REDUCE TIME & ENERGY COSTS
As they tumble around in the dryer, wool dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better. Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
REUSABLE DRYER BALLS
Discover a healthier, efficient, inexpensive approach to drying laundry. These large felted 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls are the economical alternative to replace chemically infused dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Reuse for more than 1000 dryer loads.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cynthia on December 11, 2018
1. These are great. I use 3-4 for regular sized loads.
2. Static? Gone.
3. Wrinkles? Fewer
4. Dry time? Much less (this is a huge bonus)
5. They CAN be cleaned. Wash in warm water/gentle cycle, and dry in the dryer. They are reusable.
6. Size? A tad larger than a tennis ball.
7. Noise? They're balls. They're not as "hard" as a tennis ball, though, and make less noise than zippers and buttons (from clothes) do.
8. Essential oils? You can use them. Instructions are online everywhere. I have yet to try this.
1. They don’t leave lint all over your black clothes!!! I wear black cotton leggings everyday. And these were certainly put to the test when I put all 5 pairs of my black leggings and other black clothing in the dryer with these balls for the first time. NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF LINT WAS LEFT BEHIND.
2. NO STATIC. Honestly it’s probably the quality of your dryer or how high you put the heat on if your clothes still have static after using these. Because after I used these balls in the dryer with all my sheets and clothes there was absolutely NO static.
3. They are not noisy!!! Common people do you really think that a soft ball of wool is so annoyingly loud that you have to leave a bad review. My dryer didn’t make any more noise then it usually does when drying a load of clothes. I suppose you can hear a small thump here and there. You can tell that they’re in there. But with a bunch of clothes it’s not some unbearable sound. Sounds like a normal load of laundry.
5. There is no scent. They’re just a ball of wool. They don’t smell like anything unless you put some essential oil on them. Which is Great!
Overall I love these dryer balls! The price is great! They’re going to save me money in the long run so I don’t have to buy dryer sheets so much. I might still buy a pack here and there to add some scent to my load of laundry. But either way I think these are fantastic. They take all the lint and hair off my clothes and sheets. I have very long hair and sometimes after drying my clothes WITHOUT these balls I would find clumps of hair stuck to everything. But WITH the balls they collect all the hair and then I can easily take it off and dispose of it. Now I can’t tell if they cut down on dry time. They seem to help make the load dry slightly faster because they’re blouncing around and pummeling the clothes. But I can’t exactly tell with heavy heavy loads like with my boyfriends Carhartt work pants. Either way it doesn’t matter to me much because that is not the reason that I purchased them!
I highly suggest purchasing these and trying them for yourself.
>.. Watch for these balls to end up in sleeves of long sleeved shirts, even unbuttoned ones, as they can get caught in them and arrive in the folding space [if not in your laundry room itself], hidden until folding. There is nothing holding these balls together [no glue, etc.] so, after several years [5 in our case] of daily family use, they do occasionally leave behind fibers. That is your clue to get new balls.
>.. Are these economical? I would say yes. We used a fresh dryer sheet in every load, maybe 10 per week. Boxes of 50 are just a few dollars, but we didn't want the scents on our clothes. Now five year later, we have NOT bought (10 boxes a year times 5 years) 50 boxes of dryer sheets so we saved a net of $150 over that time. Not a huge amount, but in our case saving money, without loss of function, is valuable in itself.
>.. Can these completely replace dryer sheets? Yes. If you want scented clothes [not for me or Sweetie], you can add your own scent[s] to the balls and I am assured that fragrance will reliably transfer to your clothes. [No personal experience, we bought these to AVOID the scents.]
>.. I have given these as gifts, and they have been well received. Just a thought.
By S. Beans on April 12, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
-I didn’t use dryer sheets prior to this but havent noticed much difference in static or drying length.
-MUCH quieter than the plastic dryer balls, they don’t make any more noise than the laundry