Wool Dryer Balls - Pack of 6 - Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduce Wrinkles, Saves Drying Time. Anti Static Large Felted Wool Clothes Dryer Balls is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer Lint Balls anti static reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reusable Wool Dryer Balls
Discover a healthier, efficient, approach to drying laundry. These large felted 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls are the economical alternative to replace chemically infused dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
Natural Fabric Softener
Our dryer balls are made from 100% premium New Zealand wool. Using them in the dryer eliminates the need for chemical laden fabric softeners and toxic dryer sheets. A few drops of essential oil can even be added to the ball to create a natural fresh scent.
Reduce Dryer Time and Save Energy Costs
As they tumble around in the dryer, wool dryer balls lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better. Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
100% New Zealand wool rolled into tight, extra-large balls and felted for a natural, long lasting product.
Eliminate buying expensive fabric softener and dryer sheets. Save on energy costs by reducing drying time. Buy once and reuse indefinitely.
Perfect for a housewarming gift, bridal shower or any time you want to give a gift that everyone can use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These are great. I use 3-4 for regular sized loads.
2. Static? Gone.
3. Wrinkles? Fewer
4. Dry time? Much less (this is a huge bonus)
5. They CAN be cleaned. Wash in warm water/gentle cycle, and dry in the dryer. They are reusable.
6. Size? A tad larger than a tennis ball.
7. Noise? They're balls. They're not as "hard" as a tennis ball, though, and make less noise than zippers and buttons (from clothes) do.
8. Essential oils? You can use them. Instructions are online everywhere. I have yet to try this.
I do find that the laundry dries quicker in the dryer. As a thrifty mom, I wouldn't have spent money on another set if I didn't think they were worth it. Plus, it is cheaper to buy these high quality ones instead of making your own. Very happy with the purchase (again)!
>.. Watch for these balls to end up in sleeves of long sleeved shirts, even unbuttoned ones, as they can get caught in them and arrive in the folding space [if not in your laundry room itself], hidden until folding. There is nothing holding these balls together [no glue, etc.] so, after several years [5 in our case] of daily family use, they do occasionally leave behind fibers. That is your clue to get new balls.
>.. Are these economical? I would say yes. We used a fresh dryer sheet in every load, maybe 10 per week. Boxes of 50 are just a few dollars, but we didn't want the scents on our clothes. Now five year later, we have NOT bought (10 boxes a year times 5 years) 50 boxes of dryer sheets so we saved a net of $150 over that time. Not a huge amount, but in our case saving money, without loss of function, is valuable in itself.
>.. Can these completely replace dryer sheets? Yes. If you want scented clothes [not for me or Sweetie], you can add your own scent[s] to the balls and I am assured that fragrance will reliably transfer to your clothes. [No personal experience, we bought these to AVOID the scents.]
>.. I have given these as gifts, and they have been well received. Just a thought.