|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- #1 RATED and #1 SELLING merino wool baby sleep bag in US and Canada SINCE 2010. Winner of Mom's Choice Award, Creative Child's 2012 Top Choice of the Year Award, 2017 Eco Excellence Award
- 100% Natural, made from premium luxuriously-soft hypoallergenic Australian merino wool. GOTS certified organic cotton outer. Machine-washable. Naturally fire resistant.
- This is the ONE and ONLY baby sleep bag your baby will need until they turn two. Optimal weight merino wool layer regulates body temperature so it can be used in all 4 seasons. One universal size: 2m - 2yrs.
- Maximum versatility: Both shoulder snaps and two-way side zipper for easy dressing and diaper changes; Closable seat-belt slots for easy transfer between stroller, bouncer, crib, etc.
- Premium quality product, backed by the industry-leading Warranty from a US company with US customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Special offers and product promotions
- SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 2 WOOLINO PRODUCTS! It is always useful to have a spare sleeping bag, pajama or other sleepwear item to combine with your Woolino sleep bag. Enter code 9GVBBIU2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Woolino's award winning 4 Season Merino Wool Baby Sleep Bag will help keep your baby at a perfect temperature all year round. That means there’s no need to worry about which weight sleep sack to use, or whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping – they’ll always be just right!
It’s 100% natural, fully machine-washable, and is excellent value, as it comes in one universal size that fits babies from 2 months to 2 years. This is the only wearable blanket your child will need, right up until they turn two.
- Double shoulder snaps on both sides for easy dressing
- Under-arm snaps to adjust the fit for smaller babies
- Two-way side zipper so you can open it from bottom for diaper changes, or from top - for easy dressing
- Seat-belt slots for easy transfer between crib, stroller, bouncer, ...
- Tag-less back ensures itch-free wear
- Generous fit to let baby move and kick, promoting healthy hip development
- Silky-soft Merino wool creates a micro-climate around baby's body
- Zipper-pull guards to protect child’s skin and discourage child from chewing on the zipper pull
- Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
WHY WOOLINO 4 SEASON ULTIMATE SLEEP BAG?
Silky-soft hypoallergenic merino wool lining & organic cotton outer.
4 Season use
Because of merino’s unmatched ability to regulate body temperature, it keeps baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
Grows with your baby
One universal size, 2mo -2yrs. For smaller babies simply close the underarm snaps to adjust the fit.
You don’t have to buy a different sleep sack every few months.
It's machine washable, in addition to merino being naturally anti-bacterial and odor repellent.
Replaces loose blankets
Helps baby stay covered through the night and replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover baby’s face and interfere with breathing.
We care about all the same things that you care about – that’s why our products meet the highest quality standards. Everything we produce is made with Woolmark and Oeko-Tex 100 certified merino wool and GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified organic cotton. We use nickel free YKK snaps and zippers that are also certified to be lead and phthalates free and carry Oeko-Tex 100 certification.
WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Unlike most of the sleep sacks that come in either winter or summer weight/TOG rating, the Woolino 4 Season Sleep Bag can be used year-round. It’s suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C). Because of Merino’s unique ability to regulate body temperature, it helps keep your baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. That temperature regulation means that your child will sleep comfortably throughout the night, year-round – and that means a better night’s sleep for you too.
THE MAGIC OF MERINO
A study done by University of Sydney has found that a better night's sleep is achieved when sleeping in wool. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It is naturally perfect.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The zipper: The zipper is a two way on the woolino and very easy to use. When your baby is being a little fussy at bedtime, it's super easy and fast to get them in. The Merino kids is a one way zipper that takes time to get it started. Sometimes it's a tad challenging to get it into place and a crying baby does not help the situation. This is a big downside to the merino kids bag.
Shoulder snaps: Woolino has snaps on both shoulders. This makes it very easy to transfer a sleeping baby into the bag. It's also much easier to take off in the morning. Merino kids has snaps on one shoulder and trying to put a sleeping baby into the bag, is not easy without waking the child.
Arm hole snaps: They both have arm hole snaps to make them smaller. I would say the arm hole is a tag bigger on the woolino and better for bigger kids. But they both provide snaps to make the holes smaller.
Fabric: The woolino is a tad thicker and according the descriptions, a tad warmer than the merino kids. The woolino is also very soft and much softer than the merino kids bag.
The Woolino is a tag longer in length than the merino kids, but the Merino Kids bag is a tad wider. Wider might be better for bigger kids.
Overall, the woolino is easier to use than the merino kids. I also own the Merino Kids winter weight bag and it is a better option for cold climates or rooms. The woolino 4 seasons is not warm enough for a colder room, but it's a great option for 3 seasons or houses that are heated above 65 in the winter.
I would also like to note, that I had to wash it twice in one week because basically he was in between diaper sizes and the size 3 diapers just weren't holding him over night before so I had to wash it because there were two morning that he was very wet. And the Sleep Sack still looks like I just pulled out the box. I'm beyond happy.