|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Natural, made from premium luxuriously-soft hypoallergenic Australian merino wool. GOTS certified organic cotton outer. Machine-washable. Naturally fire resistant.
- Optimal weight merino lining so it can be used in all 4 seasons with suggested dressing guide. One size: 2-4 years.
- Both shoulder snaps and full-length inverted one-way side zipper for easy dressing; Closable seat-belt slots for easy transfer from stroller or bouncer to crib.
- Exceptionally breathable merino regulates body temperature and keeps your child comfortable all night long.
- Premium quality product, backed by the industry-leading One Year Warranty from a US company with US customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
- SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 2 WOOLINO PRODUCTS! It is always useful to have a spare sleeping bag, pajama or other sleepwear item to combine with your Woolino sleep bag. Enter code 9GVBBIU2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you worried about which weight sleep sack to use and whether your child will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because exceptionally breathable merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious toddler sleeping bag will save you buying lots of different sizes and TOG ratings as it comes in one standard size that fits children 2-4 years old and it can be used year-round.
• 100% natural: Silky-soft Australian merino wool lining & GOTS certified organic cotton outer.
• Generously sized 42" (107cm) long to fit 2-4 years old.
• Can be used in all seasons - suitable for room temp. 63-78F (17-25C).
• Unlike any other fiber, merino regulates body temperature keeping your child warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
• Both shoulder snaps for easy in and out. Full-length side zipper.
• Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull.
• Machine washable. Can be tumble-dried.
• Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included.
• Beautifully packaged in 100% biodegradable gift box.
• Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements.
• Woolmark certified merino. OEKO-Tex 100 certified fabric and accessories (tested for harmful substances).
• Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals.
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is non-allergenic, easy care and durable. It is naturally perfect.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01LW6X6L3
- Item model number: Toddler-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2016
- #31 in Home & Kitchen > Kids' Home Store > Bedding > Blankets & Swaddling > Wearable Blankets > Boys' Wearable Blankets
- #38 in Home & Kitchen > Kids' Home Store > Bedding > Blankets & Swaddling > Wearable Blankets > Unisex Wearable Blankets
- #50 in Home & Kitchen > Kids' Home Store > Bedding > Blankets & Swaddling > Wearable Blankets > Girls' Wearable Blankets
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Honestly, they are very similar products (95% overlap). Here are the differences between them:
* SIZE: Almost identical, but Woolino is very slightly narrower and longer (less than 1" difference though, negligible IMO)
* WEIGHT/WARMTH: Similar, but the Woolino (standard weight) is just slightly heavier/thicker than the Merino Kids (standard weight). From this I assume it is slightly warmer.
* SNAPS: The Woolino snaps at both shoulders, the Merino Kids at only one. Honestly I didn't find it that cumbersome to slide my kid's arm into the Merino Kids baby size, but the double snaps on the Woolino could be a real advantage if you have a really wiggly child.
* ZIPPER DESIGN: They both have the same zipper design (i.e. a one-way zipper that must be threaded under the left arm) in the toddler size. In the Baby size, the Woolino has a zipper that apparently doesn't need to be rethreaded each time, but there's no difference in the Toddler sizes.
* ZIPPER LENGTH: One big difference, however, is that the zipper LENGTH on the Woolino is FULL-LENGTH (extends all the way to the bottom left edge of the bag as you're looking at it), whereas the Merino Kids ends about six inches short. In the baby size the Merino Kids was full-length, but I guess they got lazy on the toddler size. It's a shame because this shortcoming (compounded also by the second shoulder not unsnapping) makes it impossible to open up the Merino Kids toddler fully flat.
* SEATBELT APERTURE: Both the Woolino and the Merino Kids that I received have a seat belt aperture. IMO this is not a helpful feature for this age, and in fact can be a pain in the butt if your kid gets their feet stuck in it like mine did in the Baby size. The Woolino aperture has a velcro closure in the front, but none in the back. The Merino Kids does not have a closure.
* ARM HOLES: The Merino Kids has a snap so you can adjust the size of the arm holes. The Woolino does not. This is a BIG difference for me as I'm planning to use this on a very petite 20 month old (who had just outgrown her Merino Kids baby size). The Woolino arm holes are HUGE on her, and I'm concerned that the fabric will ride up near her face while she's sleeping. In contrast, the Merino Kids with the snap secured is a perfect fit, and I have no safety concerns whatsoever.
* ONE PIECE VS TWO PIECE OUTER: The Merino Kids front & back outer are two piece, whereas the Woolino is one piece. I personally prefer the look of how the Merino Kids looks (with the stripes going opposite directions on chest and body), and I think the cut around the chest hugs the chest a bit better on the Merino Kids.. but that's just personal preference.
Honestly I think they're both great products, and you'd be fine with either (and going with whichever one is cheaper). However, if you really want the adjustable arm holes for a smaller child, then you might want to go for the Merino Kids. On the other hand, if you have a bigger kid and easy on/off is your #1 priority, I'd probably suggest the Woolino because of the double shoulder snaps and the full-length zip. Also, the slightly warmer weight of the Woolino might be an important criterion for people in especially warm or cold climates.
Adding a bunch of pics comparing the Woolino vs. the Merino Kids in the hopes that they'll help others trying to make the right decision. Good luck!
Our daughter used Merino Kids sleep sack for 2 years. Comparing to Merino Kids sleep sack, we now like Woolino better in that: 1) woolino is thicker 2) Woolino has two way zipper. When it is closed, you can open sleep sack either from bottom or from side. Merino sleep sack (toddler size, 2011 style) has one way zipper. 3) Woolino toddler sleep sack we received now does not have opening for car seat safety belt, which I think useless for a toddler. Merino toddler one (2011 style) has this opening.
Other positives: Outside is so soft. Customer service from manufacturer is great. The wool wash they recommend (follow instructions) worked perfectly, but I don’t wash this that often (don’t need to). Shape is perfect in terms of how it’s cut and roomy in the right places. Zipper is sturdy unlike other brands.
Most recent customer reviews
I had some issues with my order (see below) but the company reached out to me and sent me a new sleepsack. Amazing customer service and product.Read more